OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Just to confirm before i hit the gym, Is finishline releasing these? im pretty sure they are but wanted to confirm.

I feel like these prob arnt Hyped up as much as people think, prob around same level as KD V AS, prob just went fast cause of limited and resellers

So the picture with the black sole that footlocker is using is an error? I'm confused. Sorry if this was already clarified a few pages back, I tried skimming through, maybe I overlooked.

Eastbay said they are same

Don't think so. They didn't carry the other colorways. They're getting Kobes now though. lol

yeah finishline said no but they are finally getting kobes.

Last edited:
I'm at 34th st. Maybe the 30th dude in line but the 5th guy who wants the cloaks. I'm at footlocker. House of hoops line is insane. Hopefully I get mine or I guess it's local mom and pops

Got my ticket for a size 11 here in DE. Gotta go back at 8 am to pick them up which is kinda wack to me but whatever. Most say I didn't need to come out so early but there sure was alot of people getting the Pennys V's who struck out on the foams.

Last edited:
it should be too bad guys, i dont think there much hype on these... its really quiet on 2 of major shoe fb groups in so cal. good luck to you all

I'm still interested in how hard these will be to get.

Unless my sarcasm meter is broken this is more hype than I expected. It even has me waking up at 5am to stand in line to get a ticket with the unwashed masses.

I understand maybe not taking a shower, but at least brush your teeth.

My spot only gettin 20-50 pairs of pennys but over 1000 pairs of foams
1000 pairs at the FTL line you are on? Did someone on the line say that or did you hear it from one of the employee because I remember some dude on line yapping about 700 pairs of stealth foams and this was during the restock. Dude was the 50th person on the line and didn't get any stealth foams.

LOL... I did brush. I think alot folks were just getting tickets because they stuck out on foams. I personally just didn't want to take a chance.

Last night there werent too many pairs of the Invis. Cloaks on eBay, just checked and its starting to get flooded.

How much longer until we see someone rocking Kobe Cloaks on one foot and Penny Cloaks on the other?

Hopefully it won't take too long! These priceless acts of bafoonery is why the internet exist. Trinidad James would be my first guess as the right person to pull this off.

So the picture with the black sole that footlocker is using is an error? I'm confused. Sorry if this was already clarified a few pages back, I tried skimming through, maybe I overlooked.

Yes, the sole is glow in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom