OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

NDC did like 2 restocks after the first wave went, so I think it was pretty easy. Unless they canceled double orders on the spot? ( but was it limited 1 per? )

Oh
indifferent.gif

Lost it while I was checking out of FTL, did anyone notice the shoes of FTL and Eastbay have a different sole than the actual shoes

It's amazing to me how some of you don't bother to even look at previous post, much less other pages. :smh:

Ebay prices are still under $200 shipped, so people better get on that before they dry up. That's only about $20 over retail really...

It's amazing to me how some of you don't bother to even look at previous post, much less other pages.
mean.gif
My bad added the pic just trying to see what other people thought not trying to read I'll edit the post since to go along with the previous one since it irks you so, thank you for being so nit picky to notice my mistake

Footlocker had over 1000 pairs of foams. Cats lined up 3 and 4 times. My camp group copped 6 pairs for their mans and em. I was the only cat who copped the cloaks.

Back
Top Bottom