OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

How are you guys getting the Cloak soles to glow like that? Or is it enhanced w/ PS?

And RIP to the Cloak c/w. I knew they'd kill it sooner rather than later :frown:

How are you guys getting the Cloak soles to glow like that? Or is it enhanced w/ PS?

And RIP to the Cloak c/w. I knew they'd kill it sooner rather than later :frown:

light

still waiting for that Atlantic cw that was in SC mag :smokin :nerd:

Last edited:
anyone elses cloaks feel tighter than normal? i wear 9 but i half sized up on my memphis pennys and they feel fine but on my cloak pennys they are just too snug. i wanted this CW sooooo bad and i cant even wear them
mean.gif

cant wait any longer...im going to break out my cloaks with the lace swap i posted earlier at the movies tomorrow night...SN: guys does it really matter how much these glow considering that we didnt find out really that they GITD until close to release....i mean most of us were going to get these before we even knew bout GITD...so i just look at it as a bonus that they do

i got a size 12 they fit a little big and id like to use em for ball...anyone with a 11.5 that might need to go a .5 bigger willing to consider a switch out

Keep missing out on restocks of the sz 8.5 so I just picked them up for $203shp on ebay. Oh well would've been $175 anyways (retail + shipping) so for about $30 over what I would've paid ain't bad.

Last edited:
Only reason it was brought up was people always say hook up fellow NTers. So that's what I was doing first and foremost. 

No big deal

Back
Top Bottom