OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

So...... no new colorway anymore? Can't believe there r eight colorways already, but what about the Orlando home (white/blue) colorway? Those r dope.

The best new shoe of the year, hands down. So far I own Dolphins, Crimsons, Cloaks, and Orlando's. I need the rest for good prices in size 12 if anybody can point me in the right direction.

Last edited:
It's these, Hyperposites, Zoom Revis', and Flyknits for me. Too much hassle to cop those Barkley's. Loving that black n blue pair I saw on Sneakernews' IG the other day tho.

Last edited:
The best new shoe of the year, hands down. So far I own Dolphins, Crimsons, Cloaks, and Orlando's. I need the rest for good prices in size 12 if anybody can point me in the right direction.

I agree. These and the Barkley posites are the best. JimmyJazz has the blue ones in a 12. And the Phoenix in a 13
Tour yellow under retail

Live auctions are not allowed here, you could possibly be blowing up someone else's chance to get the same shoe.

Like, the orange box? Or the OG OG box which was black and brownish?Where did you order from

Why would the penny 5 come in an og box? It's a new shoe. You sure they're legit?

black-brown red

like this one.

10000 % legit,from an official nike retailer and tag was on point too im gonna ask the guy i sold them to send me photos of the box.didnt think of much of it at the time.im gonna ask the retailer too..

Last edited:
black-brown red

like this one.

10000 % legit,from an official nike retailer and tag was on point too im gonna ask the guy i sold them to send me photos of the box.didnt think of much of it at the time.im gonna ask the retailer too..

Very interesting

anybody know where i can get the eagles in a size 10 and that ships to toronto? preferably under $200

Size 10.5 Invisibility Cloak available on Eastbay, was able to add to cart. Let them go just now if anyone is still looking.

anybody know where i can get the eagles in a size 10 and that ships to toronto? preferably under $200
Nike store sucks for Canadians. Your best bet is going through a Canadian mom and pop store. I'm assuming you, being in Toronto, already checked out Livestock. Try Courtside Sneakers in Charlottetown PEI. Send them a message on facebook, last time I checked he had a few pairs left but I'm not sure what sizes

Back
Top Bottom