OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Eastbay says these are narrow, are we talking hyperdunk narrow or worse? They don't look narrow, I want the total crimson colorway but I'm worried these are just gonna be too uncomfortable on my wide, flat foot.

I just saw the crimsons in person for the first time in a few stores. Looks a lot better in person. The orange is like a neon orange. I might look for a pair for the summer.

Go at least half size up. Im a 13 in everything jordan/foams/af1 and these are a lil too tight in a 13

Last edited:
8b353795_IMG_20130418_230554.jpeg

Last edited:
My Dolphins with both the original and orange laces.  Break necks like crazy every time I wear them.  Mad they didn't release those elite socks when the Dolphin Penny's first came out.  Just pick those socks up yesterday from Champs. 

I just saw the crimsons in person for the first time in a few stores. Looks a lot better in person. The orange is like a neon orange. I might look for a pair for the summer.
Aren't they kind of like a brighter version of the Hyperdunk 2K11 "bright mangos"?

My Dolphins with both the original and orange laces.  Break necks like crazy every time I wear them.  Mad they didn't release those elite socks when the Dolphin Penny's first came out.  Just pick those socks up yesterday from Champs. 

I found these socks at Nike outlet by me, got em with out a blink lol

You break necks, because people are wondering why does the clown have two pair of laces on looking all matchy :smh:

you had folks like this my dude..

man_wearing_neck_brace_142964H.jpg

i've seen so many people in lebron ix with double laces, espc ix dolphins, i dont think it looks to bad, i use to do some crazy designs with laces back in the day, maybe i'll start that up again

I used to double lace some of my shoes but that was in high school ten years ago

Back
Top Bottom