OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Haven't been here for a while. Anyone know where there are Memphis Tigers maybe still availlable on sale?

Since its hard to find a good pair of Orlando colorway of Foamposite One, I got the Orlando colorway Penny V to wear with my Mitchell & Ness authentic Magic warmup jacket. Its a great substitute since most fans will identify him as having his most stellar season with that team.

Finally got my Crimson's..

Such a dope shoe. I love these. My only dislike are the laces.. They're so cheap.

Man.. I still can't get how the Orlando's are hitting so low on clearance racks. That's probably my favorite colorway...

Man.. I still can't get how the Orlando's are hitting so low on clearance racks. That's probably my favorite colorway...
I remember when the Orlandos released and I thought they would sell out immediately! Man was I foolish but even though its my only penny 5 I love it

I wish they would start putting more focus on these and putting more c/w's of the pennys out rather than the lebron x, kd v or kobe 8's. not knocking those shoes but to me the penny v's are blowing them out of the water.

Anybody still looking for the dolphins pair? Size 8.5?
Foot Locker in Fort Wayne Indiana Glenbrook mall had em and the manager said he'd take a phone order no problem

If needed I'll post their phone number later. I'll be on the road all day tho

Went to my local nike factory and found these:

Weird because that outlet never gets anything other than running shoes.

Also got em for $32 :smokin

Anybody have any info on the black bottom on these?

Those black bottoms look pretty cool I'm not gonna lie. But I'm biased toward solid rubber anyways and I hate tinted translucent soles. That's a great come up right there

Nice pick up, especially at that price

Those look nice

I think I prefer them that way over the GITD. Nice sneaker either way.

Back
Top Bottom