OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

yeah them cloaks are super turk but doubt they are a GR.... still want to see what other CW's these come in like to see a Knick CW like the Penny 1's

Last edited:
Wale has pairs for months in advance because he is a little man with a little foot that happens to be the same size that a lot of companies make samples in

cloaks are looking nice...more pics needed to say if coppin or not...all other colorways arent worth the money imo

these are actually quite nice

as i am slowly moving away from Jordan retros(i only buy the new sigs now)

looking at how the Air Max Jr was a solid shoe, id buy a pair of these either the Orlandos or the Cloaks

Nike while youre at it, can we get an updated Air Zoom Turf aka Barry Sanders for Calvin Johnson and Ndamukong Suh

I'm getting more excited seeing all these CW's!!! Real talk tho I am looking forward to all the Penny gear that will be coming out with these. Going to be sick I can see it now.

The thing that really ruins the shoe for me is the shape and angle of the ankle area. It's too rounded and far back, it makes the whole thing look awkward.

If they took the ankle area of the Hyperposite and put it on this shoe, it would look great.

Oh well.

The picture with the cloaks keeps reminding me of the aqua 8s. Just makes me want the aqua 8 even more :smh:

Them "Phins" starting to grow on me now...SMH. Now, if I get a pair Imma have to go buy me a couple of orange Polo's

i know they wanted a retro feel to the shoe but it looks too outdated in my opinion. i love the penny line but prob wont pick these up

Back
Top Bottom