OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

The clear sole looks cheap on the Red Eagle when it shows through the black detail on the midsole. Red translucent or black outsole would look solid.

These must be the Blue Eagles? >D
LL

The Red Eagles remind me of the Spiderman villain Carnage, thats the only reason I kinda like them lol

Last edited:
Dolpins for sure, the cloaks are growing on me and those red eagles loook real nice with that midsole

also glad to hear they are performance oriented because i live ballin in my penny 3s and im glad to hear they didnt lose those spirit of the line

Has the retail price for these come out yet? Looking at the material I'm guessing $200+ only cause Nike is getting greedy.

does anyone here share the opinion with me that Nike is overdoing it with the colours being presented at the same time?

Back in the old days one version was released after the other and there were always some months in between and the first time you saw the shoe was actually on the players fot and then you were eagerly waiting until the shoe was released.

I can remember my teenage waiting days very well, especially since it was 3 times more difficult to find out who would carry the shoe in Germany.

By the way, does anyone know why the Air Penny III all white was never released? Sorry I know it is a bit OT!

^^^^ Penny was injured most of the season in which the Penny 3s came out. He only played like 14 games. Don't think he ever wore them in game, and the Penny 3s probably weren't selling like Nike hoped.

-The is a major push within Nike to increase revenue. It's all about money, more shoes are getting released, more special colorways. Just look at how many different shoes Bron wears during the season

Last edited:
^^^^ Penny was injured most of the season in which the Penny 3s came out. He only played like 14 games. He only wore them once I think, and the Penny 3s probably weren't selling like Nike hoped.
-The is a major push within Nike to increase revenue. It's all about money, more shoes are getting released, more special colorways. Just look at how many different shoes Bron wears during the season

Yes I recall, he only played 19 games, but Nike is milking it so much, maybe they will release that colourway some day!

Back
Top Bottom