OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Didn't know the Suns were discounted on NDC already. $99 was a good price, they might as well do it to the Orlandos too.

This. IMO Orlando's are the best penny 5 cw that released so far. Also did Nike ever confirm a release date for the cloaks?

Last edited:
Can't dig those Crimsons at all.  It just seems like the black is too much.  Maybe if there was a little on the midsole they would look better. 

Really need a lace swap, after just a few games the oval laces are splitting. Always liked flat laces better for playing in anyway

Anyone have side by side comparisons of a size 11 and a size 12? I'm thinking bout ordering a 12 but it's a bit bigger than what I need...Feeling like they might look like clown shoes.

I read in this thread that these fit TTS ? Is that only if you have a narrow foot?  Honestly, I dont know what my shoe size is anymore, each Nike Basketball product keeps fitting totally different!

Also, whats the going rate for some Red Eagles?  If I'm trading Dolphins do I need to ad cash on top?

I read in this thread that these fit TTS ? Is that only if you have a narrow foot?  Honestly, I dont know what my shoe size is anymore, each Nike Basketball product keeps fitting totally different!

Also, whats the going rate for some Red Eagles?  If I'm trading Dolphins do I need to ad cash on top?
A couple people have said the shoe is TTS (Including me, but I was wearing very thin socks that day. I went back when I was wearing some thicker socks and it was a bit too snug)

Most people say go .5 up.

Red Eagles seem to be in the mid 200s. You might need to add a little bit of cash on top, but see if you can get away with a straight trade. There was actually an Ebay seller the other day who had a couple sizes and was selling them brand new for $160. Couldn't get my hands on them though :frown:

Anyone have side by side comparisons of a size 11 and a size 12? I'm thinking bout ordering a 12 but it's a bit bigger than what I need...Feeling like they might look like clown shoes.

The best solution is to go to a store and try on a pair.

Came in today. Cool detail from the insoles to the pulltab to the 3M swoosh. Great shoe!

Edit: sorry for the huge image!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom