OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

@magic1978 I guess I'll put lol at the end of my comments then that way everyone can understand, @itsonlyright thanks bro

:lol: I hate these early bird restocks. Would've been nice to have gotten another pair for less than what I paid. It's all good hope those didn't have a pair got them.

DEAR NIKE: Just one more please

WOW these are nice, all these ps's in here i hope Nike is looking at these potential money makers

Still some sizes on OSLife but the price is blah

And just to think they were like $10-$15 dollars cheaper a few days ago. With that said, the price really still isn't that bad compared to other mark-up sites, but after they throw in shipping and applicable taxes then things really start to add up.

And just to think they were like $10-$15 dollars cheaper a few days ago. With that said, the price really still isn't that bad compared to other mark-up sites, but after they throw in shipping and applicable taxes then things really start to add up.
they def were cheaper.

an all black colorway would be nice...I googled it and there are a few images of an all black penny 5s but I am not sure if they are real.

were the red eagle's crazy limited? some of these resell prices man......

They we're more limited than all the other penny v's but I don't think they were that hard to get if you really wanted them on RD. The Penny V didn't grow on me yet when the Red Eagles released so I missed out. I was able to find em on Ebay about 2 months after though for $200 shipped.

Last edited:
damn, that's a great price. same boat as you, these shoes took awhile to grow on me. kicking myself for not buying them on release day

jayzrdead, can you do one? The blue on mine isn't a good shade and the upper white is off. I just did it quick. I've seen your PS' and they are much cleaner. :nthat:

I ordered a pair of dolphins from eastbay a few days ago and Eastbay sent me a pair of Red eagles instead. Problem is... one shoe looks like it was a display shoe which came with a plastic shoe insert inside, instead of paper. It's also a little dirty and the red looks even more faded than the other shoe. Do eastbay even sell display shoes?

Back
Top Bottom