OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I know this has been asked many many many times but I might be able to get a 10.5 and I usually where 10.5/11 in J's. Anyone have info on the sizing of the cloaks specifically?

would the sizing of the cloaks be different than the others?that would be a first...i ve tried the dolphins on and they look pretty TTS to me.if your going .5 a size difference go up cause they kinda have a snug form.

would the sizing of the cloaks be different than the others?that would be a first...i ve tried the dolphins on and they look pretty TTS to me.if your going .5 a size difference go up cause they kinda have a snug form.
yea well I guess I shouldnt have said cloaks specifically, typically all other penny's I've owned were 10.5 but I heard the V's ran small

yea well I guess I shouldnt have said cloaks specifically, typically all other penny's I've owned were 10.5 but I heard the V's ran small
I would size up to a 11 if possible.

If you have a narrow to medium width foot, a 10.5 may work.

I have a regular medium width foot, but didn't want to chance having them be too small.  I'd rather pay more for comfort.

wifey got me a 10.5, hope they aren't too snug - gotta love a woman who supports your addiction
wink.gif

Shoes are definitely sick in person, I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear them

I've already got the memphis, orlando, and phoenix colorways. Just waiting on my cloaks, and looking for a pair of dolphins at retail, and my Penny V collection will be complete.

I slept on the dolphins release, but now I'm really kicking my self in the *** for it... 
mean.gif

I had to make sure I got my pair of dolphins and bought em a few days early at retail

For those still looking for Cloaks there is a seller by the name of Rocsoles on Ebay letting the sizes under 10 go for $199.99 and sizes 10 and over go for $209.99. I pulled the trigger after contemplating long and hard about it. Besides its the best price I'll find them barring they restock for retail somewhere. Total came to about $ 227.54 after shipping. Once I get these I'll be good until May anyway. The April releases are not looking very attractive to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-PE...70?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item1c30bf5166

Last edited:
Found this shirt to match the cloaks on bobbyfresh.com what you guys think? Btw it glows in the dark also.

So sneaker villa downtown Pittsburgh has fsr in the cloaks, but they don't do phone orders

Back
Top Bottom