OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Just got my cloaks in from kix files... Man are these dope in person... Absolute 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The cloaks looks smaller because its a size 8.5 and the other two are size 9.

I kinda want to pick up another pair, it's between the Memphis or the crimsons. I need to see the Memphis with white laces and the crimsons with black laces in order to make a decision between the two.

Can someone post pictures of the lace swaps for either of those two colorways if you get a chance. Thanks in advance! Will definitely rep if anyone does

Last edited:
...and that's actually a reasonable price relatively speaking.

After ebay and PayPal fees? That's basically retail if shipping is included

LOL exactly! some dude wanted to buy my 11.5 and I had to explain to him that 200 shipped was a very reasonable price. the shoe is about 173 with tax and shipping is def gonna be more than 10 bucks if its anything priority or better.

I always forget to add tax cuz we don't pay tax on shoes here in PA lol. 200 is definitely reasonable

They're one of those penny's you have to wear to truly appreciate the beauty! Pics don't do them justice imo...now if we could only get more CWs!!

I agree. I stared at them a bit.

After getting these and the Barkley's, I'm not impressed at all by my Kobe cloaks anymore.

I always forget to add tax cuz we don't pay tax on shoes here in PA lol. 200 is definitely reasonable
Oh what?! Now I might have to ship any shoes over $120 to my uncle's place in PA, since he comes back to NYC every weekend. 

The tax here in NY feels like a reverse-coupon...

Oh what?! Now I might have to ship any shoes over $120 to my uncle's place in PA, since he comes back to NYC every weekend. 

The tax here in NY feels like a reverse-coupon...

Yeah man it's lovely. Makes a big difference. If he's there every weekend then it would definitely be worth it

Anybody still looking for the Cloaks at retail PM me if you're in the Chicago area. One of the Villas out here has a FSR. Don't know if they do phone orders or store transfers.

well ima cop 1, thx. how was shipping an which 1 she do???
Yeah man, I tested them out with the D Rose 3 Nightmare and they were 100% legit so figured I'd go with them for the Cloaks. My options are kinda limited though, being in The Bahamas. There are a lot of places that just won't accept a credit/debit card that's not based with a US bank. They are one of the ones who do, so that helps. Even still I checked multiple forums and sites in regards to if they were legit and while there were a few questions, most people said they were legit. The talk was that they used to be in the early release market, but both sets of kicks I've gotten were not shipped out until after the official release date and both look legit.

Oh, and here are my cloaks. Plan to take some more pics when I get home from work.

Found someone that would trade DS Dolphins for KD Easters so I basically payed $130 shipped. A steal considered retail was $165 and what the rape prices on eBay are now. Best morning ever 
pimp.gif

Pics will never do the cloaks justice. They need to be seen in person for you to truly appreciate how unique they are.

Found someone that would trade DS Dolphins for KD Easters so I basically payed $130 shipped. A steal considered retail was $165 and what the rape prices on eBay are now. Best morning ever 
pimp.gif
Are you serious?  You have got to be joking me.  

What size are you?  

I have been looking for Dolphins under $250 for months now, no luck.

Are you serious?  You have got to be joking me.  

What size are you?  

I have been looking for Dolphins under $250 for months now, no luck.

Hopefully you're not a 9.5 in these. OS_LIFE had a big restock (for them) of some past releases and had two pairs of 9.5 dolphins for $205

Back
Top Bottom