Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

$105??? 😳😳😳😳

1698210960777.gif

Once again good looking out. I have been on the fence about them. I need a solid mint color shoe. I would have been nice if they had a pick up option since I live in the Dallas area and didn't have to pay for shipping
They’re a helluva shoe. Really can’t go wrong with the AMM or Corporates. Different ends of the spectrum.

One thing I like about the Corporates is that the swoosh is a little larger than any of the other Airships I have.

Got sipping for the AMMs
Still haven’t received any sort of shipping notification from AMM directly

I got tracking for both my pairs…coming from Greenwood, IN (Indianapolis area).

I think thats where nike ships some of their stuff from too. Could mean nike is acting as a drop shipper while retailers are the ones actually selling the product

Still haven’t received any sort of shipping notification from AMM directly

I think thats where nike ships some of their stuff from too. Could mean nike is acting as a drop shipper while retailers are the ones actually selling the product

Mine came in yesterday.

Got my tracking today as well, should deliver tomorrow. Greenwood is on the south side of Indy (I'm in Indianapolis), but I wasn't aware Nike had any warehousing there. I know they have a facility that handles returns on the northwest side of Indy, but Imma have to look more into where these are coming from. Interesting development.

Yeah it’s Nike drop shipping on this one. They set up a separate page/subdomain like Union does and Nike fulfills stock.

But TWG is awful with shipping and notifications, and you have to email [email protected] and your email will be ignored. I suggest sending the follow-up 48 hrs later or it will take weeks to get a reply if you have an issue. Took me a month to return a defective zipper on the shorts they dropped with the airships the first time

I think a couple of my AMM releases have come from Greenwood and the others from Charlotte..could be wrong or i could be thinking about other nike products lol 🤷🏽‍♂️

Mine come in today via FedEx. I suspect they’ll probably grow on me, I just don’t think I would have knowingly copped at $165. If I can move them at cost I’d be happy but size is still available on AMM so probably have to hold either way.

Mine come in today via FedEx. I suspect they’ll probably grow on me, I just don’t think I would have knowingly copped at $165. If I can move them at cost I’d be happy but size is still available on AMM so probably have to hold either way.
These were selling for $225-$250 a month ago. I don't see what the big deal is about copping at 165. It's not like this is a discount shoe.

These were selling for $225-$250 a month ago. I don't see what the big deal is about copping at 165. It's not like this is a discount shoe.
Because I wasn’t actively trying to cop them. I actually was trying to hit on the 9060 draw for my old lady and lost. I vaguely remember entering the Ship draw while I was there but I’m fully aware that I did.

Haven’t bought anything other than Flyknit or VaporMax in literally a decade (cause I lost every Kobe draw lol)

With the official press photos of the AMM collabo dropping today (even though the shoe came out weeks ago), does this mean that NDC is planning a drop as well?

Because I wasn’t actively trying to cop them. I actually was trying to hit on the 9060 draw for my old lady and lost. I vaguely remember entering the Ship draw while I was there but I’m fully aware that I did.

Haven’t bought anything other than Flyknit or VaporMax in literally a decade (cause I lost every Kobe draw lol)
I dunno, sounds like you should be more careful before forking over your CC for something you don’t want to buy.

I'm itching to purchase a pair of air ships but I'm not 100% sure on sizing. I see some saying that they fit just like AJ1s and others saying that they run small and to go up half a size.
I normally wear a 10.5 in AJ1s to accommodate my wide feet although length wise I'm right at a 10.
The I had to go up to a 11 for the new AJKOs to fit my wide *** feet.
Any tips are appreciated!

Just got in my AMM air ships - first pair of air ships. Went with my AJ1 size (I go .5 up in AJ1s due to wide feet). They are great from a length and width standpoint, but there’s an odd… “bump” on the footbed of both shoes on the lateral side of the bottom. It kinda feels like arch support… but on the wrong side. And I don’t think it’s a deformity because it’s on both shoes. Took out insole to check if it’s the insole, but no the bump is built into the bottom of the shoes. Again, only way I can think to explain it is arch support on the bottom lateral side.

Is this just how air ships are? I only wore them for a few minutes, so I imagine they break in. And it wasn’t full on uncomfortable, but just surprisingly not flat like AJ1s.

Just got in my AMM air ships - first pair of air ships. Went with my AJ1 size (I go .5 up in AJ1s due to wide feet). They are great from a length and width standpoint, but there’s an odd… “bump” on the footbed of both shoes on the lateral side of the bottom. It kinda feels like arch support… but on the wrong side. And I don’t think it’s a deformity because it’s on both shoes. Took out insole to check if it’s the insole, but no the bump is built into the bottom of the shoes. Again, only way I can think to explain it is arch support on the bottom lateral side.

Is this just how air ships are? I only wore them for a few minutes, so I imagine they break in. And it wasn’t full on uncomfortable, but just surprisingly not flat like AJ1s.

I don't have any issues with mines.

I'm a wide footer too, but I got the same size as my 1s and they feel just a smidge more snug than og 1 highs, but not to the extent like the gore tex models.

I don't have any issues with mines.

I'm a wide footer too, but I got the same size as my 1s and they feel just a smidge more snug than og 1 highs, but not to the extent like the gore tex models.

Hmm weird. When I run my hand along the inside of them I can feel where it kinda goes up along the lateral side for a short bit.

People can say what they want about their choice in models but AMM does a good job with every model they collab on. Even on the ones I don’t want.

I could live without the preaged sole but they don’t take away anything from the shoe imo. Also air ships continue to impress me with price to quality ratio. Normal 1s retail for $180 and quality hasn’t been touching airships at all.
IMG_7470.jpeg
IMG_7469.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7469.jpeg
    IMG_7469.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7470.jpeg
    IMG_7470.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom