Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Where yall getting the higher cost for shipping and fees?
Screenshot_20240312_193310_Chrome.jpg

Only thing puzzling to me is this declined transaction from eql run fair posted for tomorrow in the a.m. I read the fee is charged at the completion of successful, meaning you won.

Screenshot_20240312_193421_Chrome.jpg

Where yall getting the higher cost for shipping and fees?
Screenshot_20240312_193310_Chrome.jpg

Only thing puzzling to me is this declined transaction from eql run fair posted for tomorrow in the a.m. I read the fee is charged at the completion of successful, meaning you won.

Screenshot_20240312_193421_Chrome.jpg
I didn’t enter, I was assuming the same $5 fee and $20 shipping they’d used for 5’s. I guess even they realized that was too much for a Ship. Still comes out to $171 for me after tax. No thanks.

Just weird. I've never seen that wording. It's always just been "sold out." Almost sounds more like "these didn't sell out so we took them off the site" to me. :lol:

I saw "Sold Out" when I first looked (after picking up my pair locally, just out of curiosity). But I see the "Lanch Ended" now as well. Don't remember seeing that before.

I got mine from SNKRS, but it looks like there’s still some places with my size (15) left. Hopefully the green AMM sit like this. My size is usually one of the first to sell out. d e beatup d e beatup I noticed some sites didn’t even “load” a 14 and Corporate specified they didn’t have them at their locations. Did you find one?

Naw bro… what aggravates me is specifically on SNKRS is that it’s listed as 3.5-15. If they weren’t going to sell a 14 then it should’ve been 3.5-13, 15 in the listed range. Had I known then I probably would have entered at Awake directly.

I think the fact they didn’t have my size makes me want them more now. Playing hard-to-get apparently works 😂

Back
Top Bottom