Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

That's better I guess. Similar to the Yellow NFR.

Guess I'll scoop on GOAT later. There goes a portion of my bonus :stoneface:

If these are dumb limited, it wouldn't shock me to see a solo Air Ship re-release in a few months. Nike gonna Nike.

Another reason I'm not really considering resale on these. Once it went to Chi only I said F the whole release. It's a smack in the face to collectors. This used to be my top release of the year so far.

Another reason I'm not really considering resale on these. Once it went to Chi only I said F the whole release. It's a smack in the face to collectors. This used to be my top release of the year so far.
Same brotha same. I was all about these shoes and a few others, but man, when they limit them to not even a region, but a single city it’s real hard to be on board.

State street got a good amount of the pack

1581435798279.gif

Nike trash for this city only release. I get the ASG bs, but they could have at least put these on snkrs for us to make me think i had a chance. We all know it wouldve been false hope even if it was on snkrs, but at least i wouldlve earned my L!

Nike trash for this city only release. I get the ASG bs, but they could have at least put these on snkrs for us to make me think i had a chance. We all know it wouldve been false hope even if it was on snkrs, but at least i wouldlve earned my L!

They might be on SNKRS given that the Jordan Brand article be a release date of February 15th. Footlocker is releasing them tomorrow so there might be a wider release. This is the only release I really want for All Star Weekend.

Hoping to cop at retail so it would be nice to see them up on Snkrs so I could have a chance...If not let us know so I can try to get them off Goat or StockX before the price gets even higher

Back
Top Bottom