Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

i complained to stockx that it doesn't make sense to penalize the seller 15% if you dont pass that on as a discount to the inconvenienced buyer. they gave me a $20 off coupon :rolleyes

Said the same thing to their support. After my first 4 cancelled orders and I complained they offered me $40 coupon. After much back and forth they then offered me a $60 coupon even though each pack had gone up over $300 at the time. I complained to them some more asking for more discount codes after my 6th cancelled order basically telling them how they supposedly made over $1000 on penalty fees for my orders yet I was the one ultimately inconvenienced by the whole experience. They made it seem like I was out of line to ask for more discount codes and said that cs management response was basically tough luck.

So in the end don’t expect your orders to get fulfilled if they go up a bunch since nothing is preventing this from continually happening and their cs management is basically a joke and needs to be retrained in learning how to deal with customers.

Did they ever offer to place you with a new seller at no additional cost? They did that for me, but I am not optimistic about actually getting my pair.

Nope they never offered that and I doubt they would since the pack had gone up over $300 from the time I placed the order to when it got cancelled.

Did they ever offer to place you with a new seller at no additional cost? They did that for me, but I am not optimistic about actually getting my pair.

i think they do this is they can find another pair that is at the same cost or below the price you paid for. And then if the price is somehow lower than the pair you paid for, they pocket the cash.. same with GOAT.

If they can't find one or the price has gone up then they offer the refund after letting you know they "tried" to find you one.

I've sold on StockX a lot but it's scummy stuff like this that annoys me

i think they do this is they can find another pair that is at the same cost or below the price you paid for. And then if the price is somehow lower than the pair you paid for, they pocket the cash.. same with GOAT.

If they can't find one or the price has gone up then they offer the refund after letting you know they "tried" to find you one.

I've sold on StockX a lot but it's scummy stuff like this that annoys me
That’s bugged. They should honor the sale. I’m sellin some junk on there and have seen some dubious activity.

That’s bugged. They should honor the sale. I’m sellin some junk on there and have seen some dubious activity.

Oh for sure. You can see people actively trying to manipulate prices. I've had plenty of people "list" the same shoe I'm selling somewhere between my ask and their highest bid to try to get me to lower my price to what they wanna pay. Got got on that the first couple of times, then started to notice a pattern.

Oh for sure. You can see people actively trying to manipulate prices. I've had plenty of people "list" the same shoe I'm selling somewhere between my ask and their highest bid to try to get me to lower my price to what they wanna pay. Got got on that the first couple of times, then started to notice a pattern.
yep this has happened way too many times. and then all of a sudden the buyer disappears.

UPS delivered today from StockX. I'm really glad my seller didn't back out. I was nervous there for a while.
IMG_7166.JPG

enjoy

you flaked or what happened?

got mixed up asian size and US size and tried to cancel. but it was on the Kobe's right after he passed so they ended up charging me.

other time I think it was a Ultraboost Seoul edition and it was again the wrong size (Asian vs US)

After StockX told me they would be issuing a refund, now the system is saying the shoes are on its way to StockX Authentication Center. Even though I ended up buying another from FB.

Sellers shipping after prices are stabilizing???

lol wow

They're gonna sit for a bit lol. I honestly don't get around to wearing new pairs for probably 6 months or longer unless it's something I was fiending after. I'd pick the 1's first tho.

anyone notice any quality issues on their Air Ships? specifically with the stitching attaching the tongue to the shoe :smh:

pics later when i get home

Back
Top Bottom