Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

both color ways are tough in person but I went with the blue

IMG_2342.jpeg

Lapstone has been royally pissing me off lately. I literally checked last night and it said these would be FCFS in stores, then if anything was left, they would put remaining stock online later in the day. Apparently they just threw everything up at 10. :angry:

Resell isnt crazy, hopefully will be able to come up on a pair in a month at retail when buzz goes away

blue pair flew. they're not even THE Nigel Sylvester collab. they're essentially a knockdown version. still clean, but cmon.

Can definitely confirm that as these sites drop each color way, the blues are selling out instantly and the reds semi sit for a few but then eventually go OOS. My sneaker monitors ping and the blues are basically gone instantly. I didn't even realize they were dropping today but ended up getting a blue pair from Corporate. Previously bought the Yellow pair.

Goodluck friends, hope more pairs drop.

I wonder if the reds going slower is because the orange Air Ships that already dropped are almost identical except for the materials.

Philly/south Jersey folks if you’re planning on going to lapstone give them a call first. They said they have about 10 pairs of the blues left. Don’t ask about the red.

Secured my pair, will post pics when I’m back in The office

I was too preoccupied at work to try like I wanted to but I was able to get the red pair. Now I just need the blue in a size 11 which seems to be the more difficult to get pair out of the 2.

Back
Top Bottom