Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Wow I haven't been mad at AMM in a min. No new domain, site was cooked, and they queued me again on shipping.

Lagged loading. Took 3 minutes to get in the queue. Was a wrap 11 minute wait and with how many pairs left for online drop is dumb. Should raffled all the pairs locally I wouldn't be mad.

Wow some of ya'll got good internet. i had 5 min wait time and it was cooked when it showed 3 or 4 still remaining. No new domain change really did not help manual users at all

Trollin…
88ECE534-D28E-4A6D-9EBC-1AD2FDA5E5E2.png

I'll add some context to this release. This wasn't James going to Nike to do this. Nike wanted to add some hype to the Air Ship so they slapped the AMM tag on a gr colorway and made a limited run and had AMM sell them. That's it. This wasn't James and the crew sitting down with Nike to tell a story. Look back at all of the SS and AMM colabs the last few years, they all had a huge story and short videos about them. These had none of that. Could they have told Nike they didn't want to be involved in this project? I mean, I guess, but you don't bite the hand that feeds you. If they ask a favor, you do it. But it's also hard to blame James for not spending a ton on the release when they had very little to do with it.

Lol this is really dumb
If Whitner gave a damn about his customers, he would've instructed his guys to utilize bot protection tactics, changed the domain, etc etc.

I still haven't seen anyone cop manually, 2300 pairs notwithstanding.

This was nothing but a hype job for resellers. Nobody gonna care about these in 3 days let alone spend resell dollars for em on StockX

If Whitner gave a damn about his customers, he would've instructed his guys to utilize bot protection tactics, changed the domain, etc etc.

I still haven't seen anyone cop manually, 2300 pairs notwithstanding.
Yea he's not taking a couple hundred grand loss on 2300 pairs. If that's what you expect, you're expectations are unreasonable.

Back
Top Bottom