Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

At least this drop was good practice for the 4s. I’m happy with my 2 min queue time even though I took a L

is there a reason they went with royal? feel like they should have done their signature maroon

is there a reason they went with royal? feel like they should have done their signature maroon
I'm guessing to build hype and make the first release super limited? They probably have a maroon version in the works that is not as limited.
airship.jpg

Very few pairs were available online is what I'm thinking. They backdoored most of that stock

#GREED
Man you really are a tin foil hat guy huh? There were 2300 pairs total. That's it. Of course there was very few pairs online. You're just talking out your ***.

Man you really are a tin foil hat guy huh? There were 2300 pairs total. That's it. Of course there was very few pairs online. You're just talking out your ***.
"Of course, there was very few pairs online." Like you know how many there were lol.

A lot of them were probably backdoored to bulk buyers as I insinuated.

But ike I said, prove to me Whitner would lose $200K by implementing bot protection on his site and prove to me Shopify charges $500K for bot protection lol.

Otherwise the joke's on you buddy

Bots took all the online stock and Whitner don't give a dam. Period. End of story.

"Of course, there was very few pairs online." Like you know how many there were lol.

A lot of them were probably backdoored to bulk buyers as I insinuated.

But ike I said, prove to me Whitner would lose $200K by implementing bot protection on his site and prove to me Shopify charges $500K for bot protection lol.

Otherwise the joke's on you buddy

Bots took all the online stock and Whitner don't give a dam. Period. End of story.
I mean, I have a pretty good idea how they were split up. Just bc you don't doesn't mean I don't.

Again, you have your mind made up and think you know everything about something you know literally nothing about. Pretty funny, honestly.

I mean, I have a pretty good idea how they were split up. Just bc you don't doesn't mean I don't.

Again, you have your mind made up and think you know everything about something you know literally nothing about. Pretty funny, honestly.
If you know, show us the data and info. Otherwise it ain't true.

It's like that old saying, "pics or it didn't happen."

For the record, I could really care less whether or not I know about Whitner's stock allocation. What I do know is this: I ain't seen nobody who copped manually either on Twitter or on NT. By virtue of deductive reasoning, what does that tell us other than the fact Bots took every single online pair, no matter what the allocation numbers were.

Last edited:
If you know, show us the data and info. Otherwise it ain't true.

It's like that old saying, "pics or it didn't happen."
Look man, you can ignore what I'm saying and believe whatever conspiracy theory you want to create if you want. I think I've shown enough over the last few years that many trust what I say when it comes to certain things. You don't? That's cool. I honestly don't care.

But what size are you man? Shoot me your address and I'll get you right. Sad seeing someone down like this. I can't wear all these anyways.

20220826_232646.jpg

Look man, you can ignore what I'm saying and believe whatever conspiracy theory you want to create if you want. I think I've shown enough over the last few years that many trust what I say when it comes to certain things. You don't? That's cool. I honestly don't care.

But what size are you man? Shoot me your address and I'll get you right. Sad seeing someone down like this. I can't wear all these anyways.

20220826_232646.jpg
I appreciate the kind gesture.

But those ain't the Air Ship's though :lol:

After all that slandering? Tsk tsk.
Wait, did you not say this right here? Lol

"But what size are you man? Shoot me your address and I'll get you right"

:rofl:

I like the subtle flex with the pic nonetheless.

Screenshot_20220826-213842_Chrome.jpg

But it would be way cooler if you showed us pics of you rockin OG Jordans from the 80s and early 90s or OG Air Ship's. That would be way more impressive bro

Last edited:
Did you not say this right here? Lol

"But what size are you man? Shoot me your address and I'll get you right"

:rofl:

I like that subtle flex with the pic nonetheless. Bet you never rocked OG Jordans from the 80s and esrly 90s like I did though:lol:

#PinocchioIsOnTheLoose
You'd be wrong. I'm probably older than you. :/

Back
Top Bottom