Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Finally got my pair in.
77555707-D0DE-4DD0-ABD1-2F9B876709EF.jpeg

Been wearing these for a few weeks now and they're definitely up there with being one of the more comfy sneakers in my collection, my only concern is the Nike Air in the back coming off due to creasing.

Been wearing these for a few weeks now and they're definitely up there with being one of the more comfy sneakers in my collection, my only concern is the Nike Air in the back coming off due to creasing.
Curious to see that. Post pics.

I think StockX sold me fakes. What y’all think

Attachments

• 11A55630-5E2D-4D8F-A948-813A4FE92ABC.jpeg
    11A55630-5E2D-4D8F-A948-813A4FE92ABC.jpeg
    353.6 KB · Views: 664
  • 0F6975CA-D707-41C5-B675-D1FE541F9BEF.jpeg
    0F6975CA-D707-41C5-B675-D1FE541F9BEF.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 855
Oh wow proof that Nike does buy and sell on StockX . I bought these from StockX
What most likely happened was someone that was gifted or sent a pair from Nike was resold to a third party like StockX. They then end up passing inspection and it is sent to the buyer. What sucks about these third party platforms is that they don't let prospective buyers know what type of pairs they get. Whether it's from overseas (international stamps), US retail, or direct from another customer. These pairs are pulled from all over.

By the way, the pair you have here does the inside shoe label have sample tagging or is it a regular issue pair? Sometimes Nike will slap a custom box label and attach it to a box like the one you received.

Didn't realize they started making samples in bigger sizes or when.. I thought the label looked like something in-house but couldn't get past the size. That's a W :nthat:

Didn't realize they started making samples in bigger sizes or when.. I thought the label looked like something in-house but couldn't get past the size. That's a W :nthat:
When I got my Air Ships from the brand, it was done in a sz 10 sample/promo tag. Back in the days they used to be limited between a sz 9 or 13. Not anymore.

When I got my Air Ships from the brand, it was done in a sz 10 sample/promo tag. Back in the days they used to be limited between a sz 9 or 13. Not anymore.

Ahh .. that makes sense.. especially when gifting pairs to collectors, influencers, etc. It (size 9) used to be a really great marker and indicator when browsing on Ebay back when and catching a gem :lol:

The few times I went (early 2000s) to the Nike/Jordan office in Long Island, footwear was always size 9 and size M for clothing.

Back
Top Bottom