Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

I need that size 10 blue pair, it’s irritating constantly striking out on a shoe that’s not even reselling, you just can’t find it 🤦🏾‍♂️🤬

Putting the sail laces in these. Im cool with these being the only AS's in my collection, but we will see how that collab looks and if they are even attainable.

Jordan Air Ship “Tech Grey”
Color: Summit White/Gumsmoke-Tech Grey
Style Code: DZ3497-100
Release Date: July 1, 2023
Price: $140
Nike-Jordan-Air-Ship-Tech-Grey-DZ3497-100.jpg
Nike-Jordan-Air-Ship-Tech-Grey-DZ3497-100-1.jpg
Nike-Jordan-Air-Ship-Tech-Grey-DZ3497-100-2.jpg

Those look nice! I pray Nike doesn’t do anything to change the official release

Jordan Air Ship “Tech Grey”
Color: Summit White/Gumsmoke-Tech Grey
Style Code: DZ3497-100
Release Date: July 1, 2023
Price: $140
Nike-Jordan-Air-Ship-Tech-Grey-DZ3497-100.jpg
Nike-Jordan-Air-Ship-Tech-Grey-DZ3497-100-1.jpg
Nike-Jordan-Air-Ship-Tech-Grey-DZ3497-100-2.jpg

Ya I don't know how easy these are going to be to get either seeing as one shop has put them up for raffle. Makes me wonder stock numbers. Oh, and enter the raffle :smile:

If I can’t get the blue Every Game’s for retail, I’ll just cop these.

Screw you, you bot usin’ dumb beef headed MFing resellers.

In hand, the blues are one of the nicest shoes of all time.

What's crazy is in little kids sizes from like 7-9.5 they're going for less than retail

I thought I was done with the SHIPS after the Blue "Every Game"s but these Tech Greys need to be in the collection ASAP

UNCs out for delivery! Pretty excited to look at these for a few mins and throw em in the closet... but I should probably make some room for em now. Really need to do some spring cleaning and unload some pairs.

Mines on the way two and that'll make too pairs total.

I haven't even gotten around to wearing any of my double ups except for the dj khaled 5s because I got 5 pairs of them

Back
Top Bottom