Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Still looking for an 11.5...

also:

Appreciate it! EB saying they can't ship to the address and I'm in NYC :emoji_expressionless:

The one time these are super available and I copped off SX and waiting for seller to ship smh. I want to jump on these links.

Same. I went for it. They've jumped $75 in my size on SX and I'm half-expecting the seller to back out, so I covered myself.

Same. I went for it. They've jumped $75 in my size on SX and I'm half-expecting the seller to back out, so I covered myself.

That's insane.. my size is the same (11) so I expect them to ship but 3 days and nothing is weird. I just wish I knew what was up so I don't miss on these links. They are all final sale so I don't want to bite.

Just ordered over the weekend too not knowing today was the drop. I wouldve waited.

Last edited:

this double up worthy?
Toss up. If you're going to wear your 1st pair often, and since it's a white based color way, it is not a bad idea to double up. I don't double up too often these days unless it's a limited/hype (and yes higher resell) pair and will not double up on any Air Ships. Happy with one pair to wear occasionally. (I now have 3 color ways for reference).

Back
Top Bottom