Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY

Same exact situation. These stockx sellers are terrible, and it only says seller has received their shipping label.

I already doubled up on the unc every game so I'm not trying to do the same with these cause they aren't limited.

There were good reasons to jump early considering the first few drops last night and this morning sold out very, very quickly. It was suspicious that SX were selling below retail before the drop though. I don't know how any of this works, but I guess there were people involved who knew there'd be plenty to go around today based on limited demand. Air Ships still have a niche audience.

I wouldn’t fault oneself for purchasing early. A few shops did raffles on these so it would’ve been reasonable to presume these might’ve been hard to cop. But with that being said, Air Ships aren’t “popular” which works out well for sneaker heads and is the reason I waited for this morning. That coupon deal was killer! (I copped before I saw that offer)

Just ordered off GBNY anyway and already requested cancellation with Stockx. We’ll see how it goes. I’ve gotten cancellations approved through SX before so hoping for the same outcome. Just can’t pass on $125, sorry.

I/we would not post suspect Shops and I hope EVERYONE who wanted a pair copped (sorry to my big footers aka size 15 Neanderthals)
I meant no offense at all. I'm sorta in and out of the sneaker game and I don't know the legit spots like I used to. I always assume NT'ers look out for the community as far as legit shops but it was just bugging me (my own ignorance). Thanks for the link and I did end up copping my size for $125 shipped! Much appreciated!

I meant no offense at all. I'm sorta in and out of the sneaker game and I don't know the legit spots like I used to. I always assume NT'ers look out for the community as far as legit shops but it was just bugging me (my own ignorance). Thanks for the link and I did end up copping my size for $125 shipped! Much appreciated!
No offense taken, glad you copped :smile:

Requested a cancel from SX but have to wait 1 more day before I can get the refund smh. IDk anyone that would need the spare if SX ships.

*edit: asked what the cut off time is for tomorrow and they said 1159PM :ohwell:

Last edited:
Requested a cancel from SX but have to wait 1 more day before I can get the refund smh. IDk anyone that would need the spare if SX ships.

*edit: asked what the cut off time is for tomorrow and they said 1159PM :ohwell:

I'm trying to cancel on the chat right now

And they wouldn't let me. They said because it's a new release they're given an extra day smfh

Last edited:
I'm trying to cancel on the chat right now

And they wouldn't let me. They said because it's a new release they're given an extra day smfh

Bastards tried to finesse me with that too but said my guy delayed bc he was sick.. all BS :lol: but as I was on chat with another the SOB shipped and it updated to en route :lol: guess Ill just take the ones that come in and hope they have no issues.

Coopped my size 9 from WOODstack , Easy pick up... This is how it should be. Hope all that wanted a pair got 'em
Love to see it

Ended up ordering a pair from both SNK and GBNY... asked SNK to cancel but already got shipping confirmation so... unwanted double up. Cant really be too mad since the retail price wasnt anything crazy. Will throw em in the duplicate closet and hopefully in a few years that pair will pay for both.

Bastards tried to finesse me with that too but said my guy delayed bc he was sick.. all BS :lol: but as I was on chat with another the SOB shipped and it updated to en route :lol: guess Ill just take the ones that come in and hope they have no issues.

SMFH.

Sometimes, basically all the time, I feel like the stockx pairs are inferior.

Speaking of which, right when I posted that I get an update that the guy shipped my pair

Another site dropped, no size 15 though, feel legit bad for big foot homie
It’s ok. I’m thankful that they seem way more plentiful for everyone else. I’m actually surprised that so many places dropped them and they stayed in stock. Not sure if they will fully release in July or not, but I’ll be on standby if they do.

Back
Top Bottom