Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

What a f'n joke. Could not have been on it any faster, and the size 12 sold out before it even turned 11:01. :angry:

Was just looking through the twitter responses to AMM and Solelinks about these, and literally the only people who hit were tiny sizes. Most of the comments were crapping on them for lack of bot protection. It's absolutely wild that they didn't even put a captcha on this one.

as far as im concerend, a raffle is a raffle. being a size over 10 means that more likely than not I wasnt going to win. eql, discord, or otherwise and everything they said about the release implied there wasnt going to be a lot of pairs to go around. but AMM knows better than to do a FCFS drop without a captcha or password, that was wild. Defeats the whole purpose of a domain change to begin with.

I did get my shirt though. $15 is crazy for shipping but history says that the AMM x JB apparel tends to be on the higher end on quality and when they sell out theyll cost more on the aftermarket. plus these will go well the 4s and 3s

1691077080183.png

as far as im concerend, a raffle is a raffle. being a size over 10 means that more likely than not I wasnt going to win. eql, discord, or otherwise and everything they said about the release implied there wasnt going to be a lot of pairs to go around. but AMM knows better than to do a FCFS drop without a captcha or password, that was wild. Defeats the whole purpose of a domain change to begin with.

I did get my shirt though. $15 is crazy for shipping but history says that the AMM x JB apparel tends to be on the higher end on quality and when they sell out theyll cost more on the aftermarket. plus these will go well the 4s and 3s

1691077080183.png
I'm salty and won't purchase the clothing through them. Plus I would rather wait until Nike releases it for free shipping and gift card usage.

is the apparel tied to this air ship release? arent the ships a AMM exclusive like the white and blue pair?

The Jordan AMA clothing almost always drops on SNKRS as well at some point. I could be wrong about this set but I'm in no rush to spend at the moment. I realized there was a reason they mentioned this could be paired with their other drops....cause they didn't have any dang Air Ship smh.

At some point folks are going to realize that most stock goes to the in store raffle where people go into store and verify they are humans. James wants these on foot, not going to a reseller that put in 800,000 raffle entries. I get that sucks for people that don't live near one of his stores but I think we should all respect what he's doing. I think they did this one a little different, no appointments, but you could still go in store for something. But yea he's always going to look out for local.

Received Social Status and APB L emails… glad I hit on Amamaniere yesterday 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

At some point folks are going to realize that most stock goes to the in store raffle where people go into store and verify they are humans. James wants these on foot, not going to a reseller that put in 800,000 raffle entries. I get that sucks for people that don't live near one of his stores but I think we should all respect what he's doing. I think they did this one a little different, no appointments, but you could still go in store for something. But yea he's always going to look out for local.

I don’t disagree with this. AMM is probably the only collab partner that goes to the extent that they do to get releases like this into the hands of actual people. Considerably more so than chris and union imo. My only shot at instore is prosper in Jersey city which is an hour north of where I am, and I’m okay with that. My only real critique about this launch was no bot protection. Whatever small stock they did have was cooked.

This makes sense…

Surprised these were so difficult to get. The 12s were super easy. Thought it would be similar to that.

I really want the 5's in November.

Back
Top Bottom