Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Thank you steebie j steebie j !

I was able to cop off the restock

Edit: I was quick to purchase and didn't realize that I paid for the Route package insurance, which feels like a waste. I wish they didn't include it as an auto add-on :smh:

Just refreshed the link out of curiosity and saw they restocked lol. Glad I caught it after missing initially!

I was too quick on my purchase and somehow purchased 2?! Purchase one and as it was processing it sent me into answering g questions and captcha hell. Once I came out the other side of that it asked if I wanted to buy a pair and I quickly added to cart and purchased. I have 2 transactions on my card and two emails with two different order #s 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Do yall really care about Air Ships (Zeros) or is it the collabs that are getting people going?

Do yall really care about Air Ships (Zeros) or is it the collabs that are getting people going?

I wear the tech grey pair more than any other shoe since I got them. Missed out on the New Beginnings pack and first AMM pair, and have gone back and picked up all of the more GR releases (green and yellow pairs have not great leather, orange has nice leather like the grey), grabbed both of the Every Game and paid a bit of resale for the recent AMM (which I don't do). Was super pumped for the Corporate pair because they're local and materials are super nice. Genuinely like the silhouette and the AMM collaborations interest me regardless of the collaboration aspect. Genuinely love the model.

I’ve said it before but i think air ships in general are a sneaker heads sneaker. Jordan 1s have been getting super monotonous and these have been a breath of fresh air.
The Mac Attack and Airship have been my two favorite shoes from the past year because they’re both great 80’s silhouettes that can yield a lot of easy to pair and wear colorways and they’re finally getting some attention from Nike. Two pairs of Airships or a Jordan 1 with some wacky colorway? Easy choice right now.

I have most of the AMM collabs already so that wasn’t a selling point. I got the green and white joints cause they were my high school colors. Now have the Tech Grays, AMMs, and ordered Corporates today.

The corporates and AMMs might end up both falling into my top 10 of the year. Looking forward to gettin em in hand.

Got thru on the restock earlier while my flight was taxiing to the runway. Wanted a 12.5 but a 12 should work

I was too quick on my purchase and somehow purchased 2?! Purchase one and as it was processing it sent me into answering g questions and captcha hell. Once I came out the other side of that it asked if I wanted to buy a pair and I quickly added to cart and purchased. I have 2 transactions on my card and two emails with two different order #s 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
What size?

Caught the tech grey for $84 on the better generation... probably use these as my kick around and keep my 1s on ice for a little while longer
20230908_191904.jpg 20230908_191638.jpg 20230908_191614.jpg

Caught the tech grey for $84 on the better generation... probably use these as my kick around and keep my 1s on ice for a little while longer
20230908_191904.jpg 20230908_191638.jpg 20230908_191614.jpg
I haven’t had a pair of Ships since the 80’s..Can you give me a brief breakdown on the fit/comfort difference between the Ship and AJ1 please?..Thinking of ordering that white/grey pair but don’t really want to if they aren’t at least as comfortable as the 1’s..

I haven’t had a pair of Ships since the 80’s..Can you give me a brief breakdown on the fit/comfort difference between the Ship and AJ1 please?..Thinking of ordering that white/grey pair but don’t really want to if they aren’t at least as comfortable as the 1’s..

They’re building the modern version on the same tooling as the current J1 high OGs. Fit is similar, materials are as good as the best releases and better than most high OGs, and they use the plushy insoles so they’re more comfy. Damn good shoe.

I will say ships fit a little tighter than the OG AJ1 high retros of today.

I have plenty of size 9 AJ1s and they fit fine.

I bought several pairs of ships in the same size 9 and they all hurt. I will have to eventually do swaps for a 9.5. I was hoping thinner socks would save me but it's too uncomfortable even with that.

Lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom