Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

20230915_083516.jpg

UnDs these for today

Preciate the links above. I originally ordered on Corporate’s restock but the order was cancelled. Ordered from Oneness this morning and got order confirmation then was hit with an order cancellation because of a suspicious order. Ordered from Xhibition & same thing. Went back to xhibition’s site and ordered again using a different card & order went thru. I dunno what’s going on but at least some retailers are adding suspicious orders stuff to their sites

Seems like a pretty easy cop. Eat 'em up and don't let them go on sale so I can justify a triple-up:

StudioY23
Xhibition
UpNYC
Feature
Premium Goods

Also, I saw a post referencing that the Forgetmenots Air Ship has the same box as the Corporate. Seems that the city names on the box might be a clue to more coming Air Ship collaborations. So, maybe something coming still from Detroit, Beijing, Philippines, South Africa, and Paris?

Edit:
Saint Alfred
unknwn
Undefeated
Sneaker Politics
Extra Butter
Kicks Lounge
Packer
Lapstone & Hammer

Last edited:
My wife saw me looking at the Corporates…..She acknowledged that they were indeed cute but then asked when you gonna wear em???….She’s 100% correct. I will be admiring y’all fits from afar 😂😂😂

I never get this reasoning. If you wanna wear something, you just make it happen.

Yeah I am gonna have to disagree with this statement a bit. Yes, if you like a shoe enough, and you care about actually looking good in them then you would buy some clothes to match them... but if you have to do all that then is it really your style in the first place?

I probably have about a weeks worth of gear I could wear with these... and if I didnt already have AM 14s, and mint wallies I might have considered em... but they are a bit too minotone imo, plus they look like stain magnets. Also I dont want to think about trying to make room for a shoe that will sit for years and still probably never get worn.

Anyway, I digress... the only point I wanted to make was, no every shoe goes with every outfit, even though a lot of folks here think otherwise. Interested in seeing some of the fits people rock with these.

My pair from the Xhibition release shipped. Cant wait to get them in hand. Like others have said tho, these prolly wont get more than a couple wears just bc of the wild color. Thats okay tho cuz i buy want i like & want

Back
Top Bottom