Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Long overdue but I picked up New Beginnings on disco due to damaged box and sold the 1s. Finally Breaking ships out for a date.
IMG_3331.jpeg

I know these aren’t going to get much love here or anywhere, I don’t really know why they exist, and I could have almost definitely waited and gotten them at a discount, but I really wanted them and am glad to support a local spot and not buy online. Love ‘em, especially with the included sail laces. Box is dope too. It’s like like a raw paper/cardboard finish with glossy orange Nike logos.

51CE9E8F-73E2-427C-BD4D-A5D0FB60975D.jpeg

CODE 40Off 40%

I know these aren’t going to get much love here or anywhere, I don’t really know why they exist, and I could have almost definitely waited and gotten them at a discount, but I really wanted them and am glad to support a local spot and not buy online. Love ‘em, especially with the included sail laces. Box is dope too. It’s like like a raw paper/cardboard finish with glossy orange Nike logos.

Those are different and nice. I would rock it with a solid brown or olive outfit

Screenshot_20231213_151423_Chrome.jpg

Nice pickup. I’m guessing you “Got ‘em” from Corporate. I waited until 10:30 for them to get put on their website, and they never loaded up. I finally went to bed and woke up to see my size 15 sold out. Somehow they have a 16, though. :smh:

Nice pickup. I’m guessing you “Got ‘em” from Corporate. I waited until 10:30 for them to get put on their website, and they never loaded up. I finally went to bed and woke up to see my size 15 sold out. Somehow they have a 16, though. :smh:

You are correct. They had the denim pair too, but not in extended sizes. If I see any pop up in a 15 anywhere I'll @ you.

Can't hold out for sales on every release, even in the current sneaker market (especially at my size 11.5/12). If I really want something, I want it enough to pay retail, and I buy. If I don't want it that much and feel like I might just see how the release goes or wait around for a sale, I probably don't really want enough to even buy it.

Can't hold out for sales on every release, even in the current sneaker market (especially at my size 11.5/12). If I really want something, I want it enough to pay retail, and I buy. If I don't want it that much and feel like I might just see how the release goes or wait around for a sale, I probably don't really want enough to even buy it.
I don’t disagree but in fairness there’s been hardly any ships going for retail. Most of them have been sitting thru BF sales and are still half off today. So to see some brown camo airships fly off the sites is funny if nothing else. I like the shoe, just didn’t see this kind of camo being hot with everything else dropping.

Copped a pair of AMMs in a 10.5 because my 11 felt type loose. 10.5 arrived and they're tight :lol: I hate shoes like this. My grey pair and blue AMMs in an 11 aren't this roomy and my Black PE pair in a 10.5 isn't this tight.

Make it make sense.. gonna have to off the 10.5 which is disappointing.

Woodstack cancelled my Camo’s, but these came in yesterday from eBay. I was originally planning to clean the staining, but since it’s minor I’m gonna leave them as is.
IMG_2193.jpeg

Almost copped a pair from the AMM site since my size popped back up... but $175 after tax and shipping I was like naaaaah. Id probably cop at 150 shipped.

Woodstack cancelled my Camo’s, but these came in yesterday from eBay. I was originally planning to clean the staining, but since it’s minor I’m gonna leave them as is.
IMG_2193.jpeg
Mine from Nike were the same way. The aging was barely noticeable so I didn't bother wiping it.

Almost copped a pair from the AMM site since my size popped back up... but $175 after tax and shipping I was like naaaaah. Id probably cop at 150 shipped.
Check eBay if you haven’t already. I got a notification they have a 10% off going.
IMG_2194.png

I wasn’t paying attention when I first replied. Did you end up changing your mind about these?

Copped a pair of AMMs in a 10.5 because my 11 felt type loose. 10.5 arrived and they're tight :lol: I hate shoes like this. My grey pair and blue AMMs in an 11 aren't this roomy and my Black PE pair in a 10.5 isn't this tight.

Make it make sense.. gonna have to off the 10.5 which is disappointing.
Just put a thicker insole in the size 11. Problem fixed.

I wasn’t paying attention when I first replied. Did you end up changing your mind about these?
I think they are better now that I know you can wipe the piss off the midsole, but I wouldnt pay more tgan $150 shipped for em. Not too stressed about searching for a deal either Ive spent enough this year.

Back
Top Bottom