Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

For everyone that wants these, your best bet will be a restock monitor like drops.

Paid for this app and have had it monitoring a few releases. It has been absolutely worthless to this point. I might give it one more month and then Imma dump this ****. Might work for more general release stuff, but how Nike has been releasing a lot of this stuff, (at least the stuff I want) it's like a ghost launch that trickles out to retailers seemingly at random, and this app just dumps stuff off their radar that doesn't become available within a week after whatever they have decided is the "drop date". I just gotta resign myself to the fact that if these companies are gonna make it this difficult for me to buy what they're selling, I'm just not going to give them money.

Paid for this app and have had it monitoring a few releases. It has been absolutely worthless to this point. I might give it one more month and then Imma dump this ****. Might work for more general release stuff, but how Nike has been releasing a lot of this stuff, (at least the stuff I want) it's like a ghost launch that trickles out to retailers seemingly at random, and this app just dumps stuff off their radar that doesn't become available within a week after whatever they have decided is the "drop date". I just gotta resign myself to the fact that if these companies are gonna make it this difficult for me to buy what they're selling, I'm just not going to give them money.

Sorry it’s not working out! I’ve used it a few times this past week for supreme purchases in my quick to sell out size xl. Currently using it to help me find sales on the diffused blue ships as they restock as well as a few Jordan 2s so it’s currently working for me right now. But if you don’t have a spread of things wide enough on your radar to justify it, I’d get rid of it.

Really digging the green AMMs but I don’t want to pay extra for their slow shipping and then see it pop up on SNKRS.

Anyone remember if any other Ships dropped on SNKRS or just the white/black AMM?

Last edited:
Gotta try and track down my G.R.E.A.T. shirt from back in school (or buy one) to wear with my Corporate Air Ships. Whaddaya think? A buddy was talking about D.A.R.E. and it had me thinking of the good old Gang Resistance Education And Training course we did back in the day. I know I had the grey one, but might have to buy a black one.

Wore 'em All Star Weekend with my Jordan '96 All Star jersey when I went down for Saturday practice and to pick up my Bred 4s

P0.jpg
image00032_fd06e1bc-3e17-4ac4-a1b3-c3fd906833ef_2000x.jpg

1708845180314.png

Jordan Air Ship PE SP Rust Pink
Color: Rust Pink/Sail-Sail-Gamma Green
Style Code: FQ2942-600
Release Date: 3/13/2024
Price: $140
1709076832985.png

1709076871575.png

1709076894095.png

1709076917662.png

1709076940518.png

1709076963008.png

1709076982245.png

1709077011428.png

1709077043377.png

Not feeling the color but I like the color blocking. Reminds me of the AJKO.
Just noticed the leather tongue as well...

these would have looked better if the entire toe was one color (white/sail) . And the green is completely unneeded. I’m nuetral about them removing the embroidered branding on the back and moving it to the side.

Hope you didn’t get rid of it yet. Just got this alert. FSR. Size 11/11.5 were quick adds and check out even after logging into PayPal

Back
Top Bottom