Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are nice, but too much hype over these. i wouldnt mind coppin' a pair, but would never pay 1000+ shoes. congrats to all that copped a pair. 
smile.gif

Question: would any of you take a deal of tan yeezy 1s , black/solar 2s and galaxy foams for 2300 with a paypal invoice? I keep asking the guy for pics but he said they are boxed up already. But will give specifics when creating the invoice, like box descriptions etc..

Any insight or help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Question: would any of you take a deal of tan yeezy 1s , black/solar 2s and galaxy foams for 2300 with a paypal invoice? I keep asking the guy for pics but he said they are boxed up already. But will give specifics when creating the invoice, like box descriptions etc..

All DS? hell yeah if you are buying

All ds and will be included in the invoice.
Just don't want to get burned...

Last edited:

Please tell me you have seen the shoes before buying? If not, file that chargeback.
If so, your'e good to go. Great deal.

PO

Bro..its spells SCAM.

Lol he could sell all those shoes for a total of around $3500

All the shoes are boxed up and he wont send pictures? If you're spending 2300 he needs to send you pictures.

Sounds like a scam

Last edited:
There are other color-ways. CONFIRMED.
But whether Nike successfully negotiated another deal with Ye? That's unknown. He was sent something months ago, but i don't know if anything came out from it.
He does have some unreleased colors, which I'm sure we will see him wearing at some point in the near future.
Wish I could find some Solars for a decent price...:frown:
PO

Can you elaborate on what exactly was sent to him? and how many possible color ways we are looking at?

Yeah it seems to good to be true.. If he doesn't send tagged pics I'm out, it's to much money not to get a picture.. Will let y'all know what the news is and thanks!,

Last edited:
the def crease....go a half size down....glade i didnt stick with an 8... i could only image if i did a 7.5...

i'm looking to make a trade (for the platinum pair), but i want to see if i can get a list of things to distinguish between authentics and fugazis....

* toe box shape

* the scales

* the eyelets?

* the shape of the suede tip?

* production dates?

* the "code" under the insole?

you guys need to quote those pics a few more times on this page >D
pretty sure you could comment and we'd know what you were referring to.

Welp, if there was any chance we'd see a new colorway tonight, that was just ruined.

Kanye cancelled his VMA appearance because Kim couldn't be there. 
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

But on the other hand, I guess that also shows that he wasn't going to perform anyways right?

Last edited:
Welp, if there was any chance we'd see a new colorway tonight, that was just ruined.

Kanye cancelled his VMA appearance because Kim couldn't be there. 
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

But on the other hand, I guess that also shows that he wasn't going to perform anyways right?
WHAT!? Where did you hear that? Not cool... He's goin soft...
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom