Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehh... They're cool... Sort of a JB colorway rip though..

Last edited:
They need to just drop a 3rd colorway, or do a restock. This will prove that they actually care about what the comsumer wants. Its got to a point where anything Nike releases, people jump on. Its sad. Alot of people want yeezys. Most of them are resellers no doubt. But a lot people out their just want a shoe to wear.

They need to just drop a 3rd colorway, or do a restock. This will prove that they actually care about what the comsumer wants. Its got to a point where anything Nike releases, people jump on. Its sad. Alot of people want yeezys. Most of them are resellers no doubt. But a lot people out their just want a shoe to wear.
IF they drop a third color way. The price of yeezys will stay the same.

If they restock Yeezys. The price of yeezys will stay the same.

The same people that could get them would get them. The people left out in the cold on the first release would still be left out in the cold.

IF they drop a third color way. The price of yeezys will stay the same.

If they restock Yeezys. The price of yeezys will stay the same.

The same people that could get them would get them. The people left out in the cold on the first release would still be left out in the cold.
THIS!! Especially if they talk about it on every radio station and magazine, ppl will abuse that and test how much people are willing to pay

I wouldn't mind that white/black colorway releasing. I like them. Nike could bump the retail up to $500 for all I care. Dudes would still pay up for they could wear or resell for $1,000+. When it comes to Yeezy's nike never comes close to meeting demand.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind that white/black colorway releasing. I like them. Nike could bump the retail up to $500 for all I care. Dudes would still pay up for they could wear or resell for $1,000+. When it comes to Yeezy's nike never comes close to meeting demand.

I agree, I LOVE that white/black pair with the grey speckled sole. :smokin

As far as raising the price, HECK NO! Don't give Nike anymore reason to rape our pockets. It's not like quality is the best either. Nike takes advantage of us enough!

I need a pair of these in 8.5-9. I'm willing to pay the price but I'm so sketched out with all the fakes on eBay. If anyone can help pm me :nerd:

I need a pair of these in 8.5-9. I'm willing to pay the price but I'm so sketched out with all the fakes on eBay. If anyone can help pm me
nerd.gif
fakes arent that hard to spot. There are plenty or resources in this thread to help you out.  Get plenty of tagged pics and only purchase with ebay/paypal buyer protection.

Finally decided to unds my solars the other day. Theres really nothing like them . If you dont have them.....then you just dont have them

Yes i added mcm pins to the bottom lace of both shoes. I love the way the pins look on these. And i didnt mean to discourage or offend anyone by saying if you dont have them you dont have them, hope everyone gets the pair they want.

wish i had a pair of 1s for the less hype and 2's for the glow, when 3's come out they might as well use headlight and autolaces.

Wonder how the game will be when the new yeezy come out and the supposedly air mag 2015 ome out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom