Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2jf8tl.png

After all the rumors & false info the past few months, that tweet's got me like
+1. Wake me up when there's something official. We've had these "hints" for months now, and nothing definitive's surfaced in that whole time.

Yeah i'm confused by that too. I'm positive he is a 12 because he said he purchased most of yeezy 1s from ebay during the first release. Maybe it's a really big sample 10.5?

Yeah i'm confused by that too. I'm positive he is a 12 because he said he purchased most of yeezy 1s from ebay during the first release. Maybe it's a really big sample 10.5?

I know people always say Kanye wears a 12. but I never believed it. I mean dude is like 5'8... so maybe he is a true 10.5? lol idk... eitherway they probably make samples in several sizes

Yeah its possible. I never owned a pair of sample nikes but i was giving 2 pairs of samples from my friends at bathing ape new york. The tag said US 7 and i usually wear 9-9.5 and it fit perfect lol.

Does this sound legit...I'm selling yeezy 1 blinks sz12 on Craigslist ...someone contacts me and we get to start talking and I tell him I have vnds zen and and vnds plats and ds Solars in my collection.. Dude offers 9500 for all if I overnight ship with PayPal payment..does this sound like a scam? He says he's just starting a collection..thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom