Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not wearing my plats.   The paint cracking issue is just too scary for me considering what I paid

so then you are going to let them sit and collect dust, yellow, and wither away instead lol??? i just paid a high amount for plats and wore them 5 days straight of heavy use and no cracking although they could prob use some cleaning lol....

I have 1000 right now you think i could find some used Solars or Plats for that much? Or maybe even 1200?

And I'm a size 11 tts.

I can wear jordan 1, 3,4,5 and 8s in 10.5. 

Jordan XI i need an 11. But i recently had BRED XI size *10* and I took the insole out and they fit great.

So is it possible I could fit a size 10 yeezy ? Just tryna broaden my options if its possible even though 10.5 would be preferable. 

edit:

do these look legit?

Last edited:
Whats up I know i am new but just wanted to give my opinion. You will have to be patient to find a decent deal for yeezys now, especially someone that will not try to scam you which is most important. I think it will be very hard to find some Yeezys for $1000 even used believe it or not. As for size i think you should buy your TTS since you will spending for then a grand on these just my opinion though. and for those Plats those are authentic but make sure you get tagged pictures.

Whats up I know i am new but just wanted to give my opinion. You will have to be patient to find a decent deal for yeezys now, especially someone that will not try to scam you which is most important. I think it will be very hard to find some Yeezys for $1000 even used believe it or not. As for size i think you should buy your TTS since you will spending for then a grand on these just my opinion though. and for those Plats those are authentic but make sure you get tagged pictures.

thank you bro

Says shoe is deadstock. Avatar is pic of him wearing the shoe...
nerd.gif
I have size 11, and 11.5 - relax

love the yeezy 2 over yeezy 1

still looking for decent price on solars 9 or 9.5, cause 2200 is not the move

so Stickie213 tweeted "Blue Yeezy 2s" a few hours ago and this was posted on instagram by the same guy who owns that Chicago home 1-23 set... hmmm.

Last edited:
Can somebody tell me or inbox me how to tell if yeezy II are fake or not. Want to buy and don't want to get got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom