Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen pairs go around my area for 1600 (solars that is) but finding a pair now is like digging for a skittle in a bag of m&m's

i don't really consider it a rip off especially if they paid $2000 per pair, that just my opinion tho .. and you must not have checked FCNY recently because every size except an 8 is going for 3K plus tax, so Kixclusive is just keeping up with their competition.

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=090138
u got it, my bad. doesnt make 3g's anymore reasonable though

trust me my dude I'm not co-signing that price @ all :lol: .. I literally had to smack my homegirl in her head so she wouldn't swipe her card on them Solars, dude gave me that look like " u just blew my 3K sale >: " :lol:

i've seen VNDS plats fetch $1300 lately, when DS pairs used to fetch that a few months ago (of course you can still get lucky, but it's getting harder and harder)...

if you really want these shoes, the time is now... the price is only going up... as more and more pairs land in the hands of people who actually love them, didn't just buy them for hype, and plan to keep them.

i mean, really, the time was actually last fall and late summer, that was the best prices, when the market was kinda flooded (as flooded as it can get with a shoe this limited)...

but that time is gone. if you can get DS solars for anything under $2K, or DS plats for under $1,500, do it now!

It's not even that serious but if I had a pair, I think I would welcome the confrontation.
On another note I've actually been thinking about copping myself a pair of both colorways.

I wear mines often... and often to the clubs... im short, and never go ito a confrontation....Even was on a train with them coming back saturday mid day. walk around dc nothing. I just get people taking pics or asking questions...not that serious

I hadn't seen the solars in person until a month ago. Really really nice shoe. Not 1500+ nice, but nice enough to not understand why someone would even want to sell those beauties. The price is subjective I know. Such a shame Nike didn't make more of these but I understand the whole "exclusive" angle more than I'd like to.

I am looking for some help finding a large Yeezy Horus image/graphic for a project that I am working on.  So far, I have only been able to locate small images like the ones below.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

I am looking for some help finding a large Yeezy Horus image/graphic for a project that I am working on.  So far, I have only been able to locate small images like the ones below.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

do you know illustrator? easy recreation...

Thinking about trading my ds platinum pair for a worn solar red pair. Should I do it?

Can't even find a legit pair on ebay in a size 8 up for auction. Smh!

Last edited:
I wanted to warn anyone looking for yeezys in the Marketplace on SC about Jayz_Till_Death. He and I worked out a trade for his Yeezy II's he has listed in the marketplace .  He stated in his ad that he would not ship first, so I did. Shipped him the 3 pairs (TB3, Big Bang IX, and WC IV) that we agreed upon, he signed for them and I haven't heard back from him since. Wont respond to anything. So I've been scammed. 

I realize how dumb this was on my part, but that aside, I just want to make sure it doesnt happen to anyone else. He has other listings too. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom