Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its also very possible for them to make GITD pink soles..

they did it on these..even the eyelets and the pink lettering on the strap glows.
These Revis Trainers are more of an INFRARED color, but I see what you mean... Dope under the radar joints btw, mad i passed....
 they are pink i have a pair,

very comfortable and very slept on, didnt even know they glowed until i saw them in my closet after wearing them.

Nike could release them red yeezy's for $800 and they would still sell out. Hype is just that strong.

if nike puts them out for 500 the resellers would put them at 5-8K..

im also pretty sure they will be 300-350 retail.

Just look at the Air Mag they all sold via auction for around 2 grand now they are 5 grand if you can find a pair in your size. The initial cost of the shoes only effects the people who keep the shoes, not the resellers that will pass the increase off to their buyers. All this talk about unreleased colorways is just that, talk about colorways that will never be released. We all keep hoping for another chance to get Yeezy's for retail but it isn't happening. We all just need to get over it and wait for the Yeezy 3

These red samples are hideous. If they get confirmed down the road, it will be straight trade bait towards a 2nd pair of solars.

Last edited:
All white snake skins sounds sexy to me. Kinda like a high end Lanvin shoe.
I was explaining why it wouldn't be real snakeskin as this poster linked them to the Lanvin shoes that use actual snakeskin. The gif of choice was nice, but its use of forced and improper. Chuck Noris would not approve.

Here ya go. Take it with a grain of salt, but these actually look relatively real. Not sure what is going on with the toe though

Also, does anyone else think its interesting that these pics pop up right after the supreme x yeezy 2 april fools picture??

The side panel doesn't look like the "cut" snakeskin on the other two. Looks like faux snakeskin or even mesh

If so, that + no glow in the dark sole = a more mass produced pair? Even slightly?

a shoe this hyped would never be announced via instagram about a 3rd colorway... nike/kanye would do something major #notreal

those are obviously samples, they probably made a bunch of colors.

i would like to see that book though 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The snakeskin part appears to be mesh. But until kanye is seen with a new colorway on his feet it appears these are just samples floating from the factories. Even though new and more colorways would be dope, I'm over this yeezy crap. Give us more shoes or spare me

Just picked up my sz. 12 DS Solars for $1800. It's weird that I feel lucky "only" paying $1800 for a pair...
From where? I wanted to bite on a 1800 pair but I asked for local pick up and he said no. I was skeptical because he says he needed money fast and I was like PayPal would take longer. I can offer cash meet at public location. He refused I couldn't risk it on eBay so I passed. Part of me is mad they're off now but glad I ain't get scammed it if that was his intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom