Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my solars sz12! Sadly enough to say after I got them I was more impressed with my plats. I like color way but I feel the plats are built stronger. I'm done with my hunt. I got the plats for 1300 and solars for 1850. I was offered to go through PayPal for 1700 but I was too scared so I coughed up 150 to go through ebay and have a back up in case. Honestly the hardest part was patience. I wanted to pull the trigger and cop at crazy prices. Both shoes were vvvnds....until I got them lol

So I'm going to trade this guy my Corks and Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks for his Platinum Yeezy 2s, is it worth it? Just needed an opinion from my NT fam. Feel free to legit examine these as well. :nerd:

That's my homie... They are legit.

Ask him how many pairs he has.

wow and to think i was about to head over to Bows & Arrows to see if I had a chance to cop my 11 there. glad i didnt.

THE JOURNEY IS OVER!  finally, I can rest.

So I've been looking for months for these shoes.. and finally found the perfect pair, DS, TTS, and LEGIT.

Pics:

The complete package:

Legit Checks

1. Lace Tips: (Top quality shine, no ****** paint)

2. Scales: (The right fade and size)

3. Translucent Soles: (Can't see through glow in the dark soles to see black material)

4. Lace Holders: (Look for the roman numeral II)

5. Straps: (Make sure they aren't glossy, they should look Matte)

6. Glow: (MAKE SURE THAT MOFO IS GLOWING LIKE NO OTHER)

How much?? :nerd:

It doesn't help that everyone thinks that every new shoe is an inspired "Yeezy" (see Roshe Rub FB and Nike Solarsoft Moc Woven). :lol:

I have a Yeezy search set up through ebay and my results are cluttered with those.

People buying up real pairs before the latest round of replicas hit the web, I'm sure.

I believe this too and think it's best to sell now if you are. Unlike the Y1's, "they" have almost mastered the replica of this shoe as seen on yeezybay's IG. Only those that have the actual shoe will be able to spot those fakes when it comes down to it. No point in being naive and thinking a replica THAT close won't effect resell. Guess we'll find out sooner than later. And no I'm not saying folks still won't get top dollar for authentic pairs but I don't think it will be as high. But if you're in it to resell you probably already know that....

Last edited:
Most def. I sold a pair last year already, but I didn't get the high dollar I see some pairs listed for on eBay, now. But, the pairs I do have are for me. They feel and look great, and people go crazy when they spot me in them. I don't think anyone in my city has any besides myself. Very good feeling.

It will def hurt resale. Just as you stated, never before has such attention to detail ever been done. This is unprecedented.

I can't tell the differneces if any yet. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom