Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule was to only post it once. They sent it in multiple times and still won. I guess that's how.
Too bad "we cheat" too when shoe sites say limit one but we're almost always trying to grab more, me included. I'm not condoning or saying they're not cheating, but we're ALL guilty of it some way or another. Back to the rescheduled program (got a little off subject).  Thanks for the reply, too.

yeah no doubt, just saying his album sales would be way higher. this album will sell over a million the first week regardless of what he does.
Just wanted to clarify that haha.
Too bad "we cheat" too when shoe sites say limit one but we're almost always trying to grab more, me included. I'm not condoning or saying they're not cheating, but we're ALL guilty of it some way or another. Back to the rescheduled program (got a little off subject).  Thanks for the reply, too.
That's a little different though. The stakes were much different and it's not exactly a contest to pick up a pair of shoes. Some people legitimately thought the rule was to show 1 photo and that was it. I felt cheated as well especially since that would've made up another foamposite in my collection but what can I do haha. Limited availability tends to bring out the devil in a lot of people.

Lets be honest. The people who actually care about the yeezy 2 are the same people buying his album. Yes, even hypebeast and resellers actually buy his music. So in retrospect, the album sells would not even be much higher. The only way they would rise would be the rare 1% of the people who buy his album who actually get several copies to get a few chances to buy the shoes. Juss sayin.

I just want a chance & a online auction doesn't give me that no way i can compete with athletes & billionaires,as long as they release a few pairs to the public I'll have my 2 pairs.

Wonder when the all Reid's droppin

Auction them off, I'm tired of shoes going out the back room to some douchebag that feels like he's accomplished something in life by getting multiple pairs of yeezys to resell.

It was a twitter contest where you had to tweet either nike or paranorman a picture of you doing something weird as a kid to win a pair of them. The contest ran for like a week I think. The problem there was that there were a whole lot of cheaters who won 
mean.gif

Cheaters really? I won a pair and I didn't cheat. I also bought a pair of air yeezy 2 solar from FTL, didn't cheat there either.

Edit: I just seen everything that was posted. I guess people did "cheat" by posting the photo more than once. I think they picked the best photos for the day, period.

Last edited:
Ok. Getting away from all this red yeezy talk.

My bottoms are a little yellowed, you guys think seaglow will work on the soles?

Just like the first two colorways.. Which were even more limited.. What was it like 200+ pairs with little to no actual store release?

Is this an accurate count of these?
I can't believe that solars and plats were that limited.

Cheaters really? I won a pair and I didn't cheat. I also bought a pair of air yeezy 2 solar from FTL, didn't cheat there either.

Edit: I just seen everything that was posted. I guess people did "cheat" by posting the photo more than once. I think they picked the best photos for the day, period.
I need you to rub on my keyboard for good luck!!! Maybe I'll be more fortunate!

Ok. Getting away from all this red yeezy talk.

My bottoms are a little yellowed, you guys think seaglow will work on the soles?
I saw your sig. Is there anything different about a European release Yeezy vice a U.S. one?  Thanks

There were 5000 yeezy 2s produced and most reach major retailers with instructions for raffles. You simply entered the raffle and they will email or call you back with a chance to buy a pair. There was no FCFS except Kixclusive which had full run sizes of yeezy 2s for $2800 a pop. And they sold out. The release for these if they do release, will be similar with the only chance of getting these retail is twitter link or raffle. Good luck guys. I want a pair but if I can't get em, oh well. Life goes on

I need you to rub on my keyboard for good luck!!! Maybe I'll be more fortunate!

That was with help of family members, no cheating involved lol. My little brother has fallen into my foot steps and I am sure he wants the new yeezys. I honestly don't know what to tell him, lol. I live by all the stores that get all the release and he lives by nothing, so I am his source for sneakers, but these are going to be really hard to cop it seems.

There were 5000 yeezy 2s produced and most reach major retailers with instructions for raffles. You simply entered the raffle and they will email or call you back with a chance to buy a pair. There was no FCFS except Kixclusive which had full run sizes of yeezy 2s for $2800 a pop. And they sold out. The release for these if they do release, will be similar with the only chance of getting these retail is twitter link or raffle. Good luck guys. I want a pair but if I can't get em, oh well. Life goes on
Hahaha. I agree with that. I love Yeezy's, but not at 2.5k. Hell, $600 is too much. I'll just have to hope to be fortunate enough to be to "win" a pair a retail. Kicks are just too damn expensive these days!! 

Someone with decent connections (enough for the dude to have acquired a couple dozen rare JB PEs) told me these will drop in solar/plats quantities....

5000? Impossible.

Try more in the 500 range.. Even that sounds like its pushing it.

Someone with decent connections (enough for the dude to have acquired a couple dozen rare JB PEs) told me these will drop in solar/plats quantities....

funny cause shop owner told me the exact opposite... not saying yours is ducktales, but sucks that nobody has concrete info on this release :smh:

shop around my area that got the 2's never did a raffle, it was first come first serve. had hundreds of people camping for weeks though which may be worse
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom