Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just pissed about it...his loss. I will look somewhere else
I can't believe a vnds pair ppl want 2000 to 2300, and my size is small

Yea, I know all about their "auctions". There was no point spending that much back then unless you just wanted them really really bad but to cop them at that price just to flip was a bit much without knowing which direction prices were going to go.

If they do get the red joints its safe to assume their "auction" prices are going to be closer to $2000 this time around.
y do u quote "auction". is it something else?

The pairs that make it to the auction are auctioned legitly but there are going to be a pairs reserved for their best customers, they aren't going to pay any less than the auctioned pairs and they might even pay more.

guys like I said before, for these kicks id rather just pay whatever extra money necessary to buy them from a reputable reseller(except newyorkcompany, that guy is hilarious with his prices). Too many people playing games with these kicks. I usually cop from resellers when its something you cant really get from anywhere else

The pairs that make it to the auction are auctioned legitly but there are going to be a pairs reserved for their best customers, they aren't going to pay any less than the auctioned pairs and they might even pay more.
oh ok, still find it ridiculous that nike lets them get away with that ****. Do they donate their money to charity or something?(probably not). Is succezz a regular sneaker spot or a different type of store?

28 is insane..it's sad day when people turn down 1600 and some dollars
would you turn down 1600 when someone else offers you 2800 for the exact same product? The rare instances in which I resell I don't look for top dollar, I give reasonable prices, but ill be damned if I take 1600 for something when I can just as easily take 2800. That would have to be a very very close friend, or family :lol:

The real problem is people that are willing to pay these ******ED prices for them!

SMDH! I PAID $400+TAX!!! I'M STILL SALTY ABOUT THAT SHEIT!!!

I know I'm a size 8 but not walking has its advantages. If I get the size 10,,,,I will just say its a shoe for my leg braces I wear......

28 is insane..it's sad day when people turn down 1600 and some dollars

trust me i know where youre coming from. In November i offered three different sellers 1300 plus shipping for Solars and all three flaked on me, which is how i ended up settling for Plats.

Don't get me wrong I love my plats but I really wanted Solars...good someone here can relate to me

Ziggy, I thought earlier in the thread it was established that you were a female? Not shots fired, Im being serious. Im just asking because of all the posts now where people call you bro and man? Im just confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom