Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude didn't try and make like he knew everything or had been doing it since back in the day. that was pretty refreshing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Villa just tweeted they're doing an Yeezy release party in Cleveland
pimp.gif

Wish me luck people
happy.gif
WISH ME LUCK AS WELL. WILL BE THERE.
pimp.gif

EDIT: I WAS WAITING TO SEE WHO WOULD POST IT IN HERE. JUST FOUND OUT ITS A RAFFLE. STILL GONNA ATTEND.

I coming up to support my Cleveland homies hosting Cleveland Got Sole on Sunday. So I will be there too.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
CGS will be rocking! People from all over will be there.

It looks like you have to be present saturday night to be at the raffle then be contacted over the next few days to pay for the sneakers.... I guess that is one way to eliminate out of towners unless they will ship the sneakers. I will go to the party but I won't be able to come the following week if that is whats necessary.

^ Damn that sucks man. Yeah, I really have no idea on how it will work. I'm hoping it's NOTHING like what it was in Philly. 4wrestling seems like he had a good time (even at 29 years of age lol) however, I'm hoping the sequence is something on a smaller scale.
Memphis, xbiker - did you guys get the confirmation?

^ Damn that sucks man. Yeah, I really have no idea on how it will work. I'm hoping it's NOTHING like what it was in Philly. 4wrestling seems like he had a good time (even at 29 years of age lol) however, I'm hoping the sequence is something on a smaller scale.
YEA I GOT THE CONFIRMATION.

SO DID MY GIRLFRIEND, HER BROTHER, AND HER SISTER 
laugh.gif
. WE WILL ALL BE THERE ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. I'M HOPING I CAN GRAB SOME HEAT AT CGS3 AS WELL. THERE WERE SOME GOOD DEALS THAT I SCOOPED ON FOR CGS2. A PAIR OF YEEZY 2 ON TOP WILL BE THE ICING HOPEFULLY.

IT WON'T BE LIKE HOW IT WAS IN PHILLY, IT'S JUST GOING TO BE A STRAIGHT RAFFLE CAPPED AT 250 PEOPLE. I'M GUESSING THEY WILL HAVE A SIZE RUN AT THE LEAST, MAYBE 2 SIZE RUNS. WE WILL SEE.

laugh.gif
. WE WILL ALL BE THERE ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. I'M HOPING I CAN GRAB SOME HEAT AT CGS3 AS WELL. THERE WERE SOME GOOD DEALS THAT I SCOOPED ON FOR CGS2. A PAIR OF YEEZY 2 ON TOP WILL BE THE ICING HOPEFULLY.

IT WON'T BE LIKE HOW IT WAS IN PHILLY, IT'S JUST GOING TO BE A STRAIGHT RAFFLE CAPPED AT 250 PEOPLE. I'M GUESSING THEY WILL HAVE A SIZE RUN AT THE LEAST, MAYBE 2 SIZE RUNS. WE WILL SEE.

12-14 pairs of solars. I think you can only be in the raffle for the Yeezy 2's if you are present at the pre-party. Isn't the pre party RSVP only?
I'm confused as !@%#
laugh.gif

I got the confirmation too, but I'm lost. Where is the pre launch. The confirmation email just says 7-11pm. Do we have to be there the whole time or just before 11pm. Someone pm me please if u know the dealings

laugh.gif

12-14 pairs of solars. I think you can only be in the raffle for the Yeezy 2's if you are present at the pre-party. Isn't the pre party RSVP only?
I'm confused as !@%#
laugh.gif
VILLA TWEETED THE LINK FOR REGISTRATION FOR THE YEEZY 2 RAFFLE ABOUT AN HOUR AGO. ACCORDING TO THE EMAIL THEY SENT AFTER I REGISTERED, YOU JUST HAVE TO PRINT THE TICKET AND BRING IT TO THE PRE-PARTY AT 7PM ON SATURDAY. THE TICKET WILL BE YOUR WAY TO GET INTO THE PRE-PARTY. I'M ASSUMING THEY WILL ONLY LET THOSE WITH TICKETS IN TO THE EVENT. ONCE IN THE PRE-PARTY, I'M ASSUMING THEY WILL HAND OUT THE RAFFLE TICKETS SINCE YOU HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.

I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY CAPPED THE RAFFLE AT 250, MADE IT 18+ ONLY, HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN, AND PICK UP LATER ON IN THE WEEK. ELIMINATES A LOT OF RIFF RAFF
pimp.gif
. DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE FOR SOLAR PAIRS EITHER. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FOR PLATINUMS.

ME AND MY PEEPS WILL BE THERE.

Originally Posted by macky

I got the confirmation too, but I'm lost. Where is the pre launch. The confirmation email just says 7-11pm. Do we have to be there the whole time or just before 11pm. Someone pm me please if u know the dealings
MORE THAN LIKELY AT THE LEE/HARVARD VILLA LOCATION OR IF SOMEWHERE ELSE, I'M SURE THEY WILL EMAIL ALL OR TWEET THE LOCATION LATER TODAY OR THIS WEEK.

laugh.gif

I'm confused as !@%#
laugh.gif
VILLA TWEETED THE LINK FOR REGISTRATION FOR THE YEEZY 2 RAFFLE ABOUT AN HOUR AGO. ACCORDING TO THE EMAIL THEY SENT AFTER I REGISTERED, YOU JUST HAVE TO PRINT THE TICKET AND BRING IT TO THE PRE-PARTY AT 7PM ON SATURDAY. THE TICKET WILL BE YOUR WAY TO GET INTO THE PRE-PARTY. I'M ASSUMING THEY WILL ONLY LET THOSE WITH TICKETS IN TO THE EVENT. ONCE IN THE PRE-PARTY, I'M ASSUMING THEY WILL HAND OUT THE RAFFLE TICKETS SINCE YOU HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.

I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY CAPPED THE RAFFLE AT 250, MADE IT 18+ ONLY, HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN, AND PICK UP LATER ON IN THE WEEK. ELIMINATES A LOT OF RIFF RAFF
pimp.gif
. DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE FOR SOLAR PAIRS EITHER. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FOR PLATINUMS.

ME AND MY PEEPS WILL BE THERE.

i hope you get a pair my dude 
pimp.gif

I struck out on all 5 raffles i joined, and on NDC
30t6p3b.gif
. Good luck to all still on the hunt for these.

if the red pair is nice and there are only 500, WATCH OUT
roll.gif

gonna be horrible. grimey won't begin to describe it.

I don't understand the point of making people wait till later in the week to pay for the sneakers, I guess that to secure it for Cleveland natives which is cool I guess.. If I would have known that I wouldn't have wasted my time to register.... I will pretty much fly anywhere but no way can I spend a week in cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom