Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Was just coming to post some pix... But of course y'all are already a step ahead...

Clothes are type baggy...

The beginning of the baggy clothes comeback?

Y'all can count me out... :lol:

we'll count you out til everyone starts wearing it :rofl:

we'll count you out til everyone starts wearing it :rofl:

nah, i mean, tons of people are wearing pyrex and givenchy, and i think it's turrible, and wouldn't be caught dead in it.

said it a million times, i have no problem admitting i follow trends here and there, if i actually like them, but there's tons of trends i don't like and i don't follow, no matter how popular they are.

as far as baggy clothes, as i've gotten older, proportions matter more and more to me, and i can't see myself ever wearing anything baggy like that again, no matter how hype it gets (and i'm sure it will).

even the one long tank i have that i layer underneath sometimes, i like the look, but it's still slim fit. not the baggy ones you see most people rocking who mess with that style.

finally put 'em to concrete today.
ve0oic.jpg

lmao idk if goodguy was trolling on the last page or not but either way thats the funniest thing ive seen all day.

My boy is gonna trade 1000 cash and ds db 4s for a pair of DS yeezy 1 nets. Good trade? If not who is getting the raw end? I told him it looks even to me since ds y1 nets are now 1600-2000

My boy is gonna trade 1000 cash and ds db 4s for a pair of DS yeezy 1 nets. Good trade? If not who is getting the raw end? I told him it looks even to me since ds y1 nets are now 1600-2000
Your boy getting the raw end.

your buddy needs to bring the cash part down... db's are whack IMO so get rid of those for sure, but try and pay $600-800 and he will be winning

They probably used the plats and made it all red. Reason for pink soles most likely
Initial sample pics had a pink looking sole:

And since counterfeiters never get the rubber right, they made it too pink and too translucent, and it probably glows in the dark.

Rep sites already got the red ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's up with the pink sole? LoL

It's a replica shoe, I'm surprised they even came out in a shade of red, period. These Chinese factories are crazy with what they come out with, lol. What a waste of money, I wonder what sorry SOB is gonna actually buy a pair of these... Where's goodguy at lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom