Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
October is gonna be a month of mayhem if these drop but then again any month a pair of yeezys drop everyone goes crazy

I thought I had a deal too. Had the money ready and the next morning someone offered him 200 more, he never gets back w me. I would have offered him some more to get these. I think the near4k price range now is really insane. I probably will have to wait til the y3 comes out to get Solars at a decent price

that happened three different times when i went after Solars. I hit three different sellers with 1300 for worn pairs and each time they flaked out on me, even when we were supposed to lock the deal. i didnt even want Platinums at first but when i got them in, they really grew on me

So.. yeezybay put up a video of their reps.

youku.com

search yeezybay

click the video

password to see the video is "yeezy2s"

my conclusion: soles still translucent, scales aren't really ashy, and the roman numeral II is a dead giveaway.

Looks like Virgil might be wearing a pair already while picking up a hand full copies of yeezus . Can't really tell

So.. yeezybay put up a video of their reps.

youku.com

search yeezybay

click the video

password to see the video is "yeezy2s"

my conclusion: soles still translucent, scales aren't really ashy, and the roman numeral II is a dead giveaway.
I've been watching the progress on those, and I agree the soles do look a little translucent but the lace lock and scales look pretty damn good to me. They have posted outdoor photos of the scales and they have the worn, "ashy" look you are talking about. I think it's that particular lighting in the video that isn't revealing the true texture.

Those reds are just awful. Yes, I love my plats actually they were my first pick. I haven't wore them yet.
I was going to say this as well.  Those are terrible.  You can still see part of the wolf grey midsole on the interior lip in front of the air bubble.  Plus the whole shoe looks shiny like he skimped on paint duller.  Great way to trash a pair of Yeezys.

I've been watching the progress on those, and I agree the soles do look a little translucent but the lace lock and scales look pretty damn good to me. They have posted outdoor photos of the scales and they have the worn, "ashy" look you are talking about. I think it's that particular lighting in the video that isn't revealing the true texture.
i've had 2 pairs of real solars.. and never have i seen the lace lock with the II so see-able (excuse my grammar).

but people with real pairs should know what im talking about

Last edited:
The reds don't look like they are scaled, but instead studded. 

While we have only seen limited pics, I like them better than the Solars and the Plats, but that's just me. 

Last edited:
Doubt those are the red Y2. The tone is really much like atomic red/bright crimson/berry in the one's K. West wore in NY, during Governor's Ball, then again, it may have been the strobes. Certainly NOT blood red like the one's being worn on that clip.

Doubt those are the red Y2. The tone is really much like atomic red/bright crimson/berry in the one's K. West wore in NY, during Governor's Ball, then again, it may have been the strobes. Certainly NOT blood red like the one's being worn on that clip.
The official colorway leaked earlier in this thread per Nike reps is RED/RED, so blood red appears to be the goal there... Not something bright. The colors that they appeared to be on Kanye's foot during the Governor's Ball was likely a result of the lighting on stage that is always blacklight heavy.

I heard celebs are starting to get their pairs... word is Bill Bellamy got his this morning :nerd:

Dude trolled the og y2 thread with hints n riddles rhyming with Bill Bellamy of spots releasing smfh.

That "user" was rayray

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom