Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya just lost his lunch.

laugh.gif
 All those shirts are trash 

about the scales peeling back from wear over time (this is the leather drying out... similar to snakeskin boots etc.) ..... I would highly suggest that you all use a leather conditioner before they get brittle and eventually damage.... I have a feeling that as they dry they could actually break off or chip and these will not age well unless conditioned. Despite it looking "cool" it could wind up being a major problem.... Just a piece of advice... take it or leave it.

i actually think the horus/kanye head chain shirt is quite humorous...dont think i would actually wear it though, but to each his own...

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by saysar91

Those shirts by Grade School are purely depressing
i hope they're only being sold to grade school kids.
The name Grade School represents a time in life where life was care free, as a company and as people we try to live as "Care-Free" as possible. We aim to relate to all ages. The designs were made to make nods at Kanye and the shoe to an extent.  Not sweating the flak we are getting, some will like and some won't, but we appreciate the feedback either way. 

^^ Idk, haven't seen any positive feedback here yet. Maybe if you throw a "LIMITED EDITION ONLY 100 MADE" stamp on those shirts, they would sell more. (Just some marketing help for ya).

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

libraoflove2 has the greatest avy on NT (but I could be biased)

And the way it came about. That was the highlight of Official Yeezy 2 thread (#2)!

Originally Posted by tatmantall

about the scales peeling back from wear over time (this is the leather drying out... similar to snakeskin boots etc.) ..... I would highly suggest that you all use a leather conditioner before they get brittle and eventually damage.... I have a feeling that as they dry they could actually break off or chip and these will not age well unless conditioned. Despite it looking "cool" it could wind up being a major problem.... Just a piece of advice... take it or leave it.

I agree. Leather needs to be conditioned and treated. Use those wipes after every few wears and they will hold up longer than without.

Originally Posted by saysar91

^^ Idk, haven't seen any positive feedback here yet. Maybe if you throw a "LIMITED EDITION ONLY 100 MADE" stamp on those shirts, they would sell more. (Just some marketing help for ya).

I guess you didn't go to marketing school huh 
grin.gif

Not feeling those last shirts, but I'm sure there is a market for them. I like the simplicity of just the Horus logo. Anything else or something with words seems OD...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya just lost his lunch.

laugh.gif
 All those shirts are trash 
roll.gif
i'd rather stab myself in the face with a hot fork dipped in habanero instead of wearing that shirt 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
I will personally buy you a shirt and send it to you

found someone that said they had a pair, willing to let them go for $800. dude couldn't send me pictures though. had to pass, $800 is too much to toss at some "connect" if he can prove he has legit pairs. especially given that fakes are starting to pop up. I might have to put these on the shoe bucket list for the time being. I like the design a lot but I like money a little bit more.

lol whats up with people trying to get matching everything with their kicks? Dudes got matching hats, matching socks, matching shirts. Looks like your mom dressed you up. I never worry about color coordinating my outfit with my kicks. Looks tacky as f. You can tell who are the people who can dress compared to those that just look for a matching tee or polo to go with their kicks. Not fresh bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom