Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some long posts on here but the fakes are getting closer to the authentics which is unfortunate but you just gotta be on the lookout and spot out things that don't seem right

Im bout lay this down real simple for everyone real quick.
Say theres a million people who all want the same thing (lets say this thing is called yeezy 2)
But they only made 5-7000 worldwide... Only 5-7000 people are going to actually have the "real" thing.
So by some peoples logic that other 95% of the population who wants that same object is "fake" because they couldnt obtain that "authentic" object and resorted to buying a fake.. Because they cant get the authentic because only 5-7000 made... This aint like fake rolex or designer clothes that are mass produced and very expensive to own (resorting to own mass produced fakes)...

Im bout lay this down real simple for everyone real quick.
Say theres a million people who all want the same thing (lets say this thing is called yeezy 2)
But they only made 5-7000 worldwide... Only 5-7000 people are going to actually have the "real" thing.
So by some peoples logic that other 95% of the population who wants that same object is "fake" because they couldnt obtain that "authentic" object and resorted to buying a fake.. Because they cant get the authentic because only 5-7000 made... This aint like fake rolex or designer clothes that are mass produced and very expensive to own (resorting to own mass produced fakes)...
Son..if you gonna fake the funk, then fake the funk. But dont come on NT tryin to justify it bruh. Log off.

guarantee you there's other things that are off... insoles prolly, the stamp and stitching underneath them, the etching under the strap, pattern on the lace eyelets, etc... they can't get them absolutely perfect.

everyone spends so much time hating on proto that they fail to realize he is the most positive contributor to this thread :smh:

anyway, I have authentic pairs, and have seen high grade to low grade fakes... the one thing I don't think they got right yet is the thickness of the strap (the fakes are a little flimsy and frail, also the texture of the under portion is too smooth on the fake pairs that I have encountered)

Legit? 1 silver, 1 gold, replacement box, he said the size tags fell off but he still has em? is that normal? price check as well

Last edited:
I'm dying at all y'all up in arms about the Yeezybay fakes. Y'all didn't think this was coming? If you don't have a pair of Solars by now you should just either take the L or if you really want em cough up the cash cuz these fakes are really only making truly legit pairs go up. And if you taking anything that 99% of these shoeheads on here to heart about love for the game and don't support fakes don't, cuz half more than half those dudes have no love for the real game as they're probably resellers making slight change off every new Jordan or Lebron that gets released. the other small percent of of true sneakerheads who really love the game and are in it for themselves know it's pointless to talk about what another man wears and keeps it pushing with their day. People like Jstar, Heskicks, TBlake and a few other YouTubers who I respect know that it doesn't matter what someone else rocks and tries to pass of so it shouldn't matter to you. If you have a need to call someone out on their fake kicks then you fail at life.

The BET awards were out here in LA a few weeks ago and believe you me the fakes were out in full force. From Louie bags to Yeezys to chains. Your favorite rapper's rapper's girl was rocking that fake Prada without a care in the world and you over here trying to sweat a kid who probably don't own a car, has no savings account or know what a 401k is about his fakes? LOL. And I tell you what, trust that none of you fake shoe haters would call anyone out about their fakes out there less you wanna end up starring in your own World Star video. Fakes are getting better and here to stay plain and simple. Best thing to do is move on from this shoe cuz reps will probably only get better.

LMAO at fakes being condoned/ok/acceptable now on NT of all places... Old NT wouldn't of let this happen.

LMAO at the IRONY of the "real sneakerheads/men don't care what somebody else is wearing" mentality, but then you're posting on NT... if you TRULY didn't care what others were wearing/doing with respect to SNEAKERS, you wouldn't be posting your OPINION about IT on NT (sit back and marinate on that for a second folks)....

OF ALL places (IF ANYTHING), NT IS The place to call out fakes, since this is a sneakerhead forum dedicated to this hobby/lifestlye...

And props to Proto, he def contributes on here more than most, and sadly, dudes hate on him for not condoning fakes/reps...

I understand the fake/rep market is here to stay, but this (NT) should be the LAST place where thats "Ok/cool" IMO...

Was goin to trade my plats plus cash for solars today, backed out the deal once i seen them in person, looked kinda tricky to me ?!
these are the latest yeezybay fakes..

yeezybay recently put up pics on IG showing how they've pretty much got the scales looking the same, the lace lock has been thickened, fixed the strap so its not shiny.. even hash tagged them #yeezy2

but to me if you check closely you can still tell them by the rounded toebox and the mesh being still off.. but I'm sure they'll keep trying to fix that soon enough...

its getting tougher so I'm pretty glad I copped my solars before all this $**t floating around.

Here is my thing, NT is of all places where fakes/grey market pairs should be discussed, if not here then where.

I agree with Proto, but at the same time I wouldn't clown anyone else who wanted to rock some Yeezybays ect... do you.

And before any claims the new sneakerhead, hypebeast blah blah blah... I've been here since the early 2000s (new account, trolling w/e) and had to pairs of platinums already (long story short couldn't get my size so just sold em)

And for those who are trying to clown dude for wanted a pair but got a DS pair in your sig for a few Gs.......................................

Last edited:
no ones hating on dj proto j just not everybody agrees with him, I can't believe yall still on his d*ck for those first pics of the yeezys from a year ago lol

the thing is this, like somebody mentioned above me if u don't have yeezy 2s by now it's kind of a wrap because it would be easy to spend 2k on a pair u really think is real and get yeezybays(as seen by that auction I posted). And even if u could tell once you got them you'd probably have a hell of a time trying to prove it to Paypal. But I just think its an elitist attitude to be like "if you don't have em by now then just forget it". It would be different if pairs were reselling for like 500-600 like back in the "good" ol days with the yeezy 1s and people were talking about buying reps.

Id rather spend 300 on something I know is a rep rather then spend 2000 and get scammed

Last edited:
no ones hating on dj proto j just not everybody agrees with him, I can't believe yall still on his d*ck for those first pics of the yeezys from a year ago lol
Id rather spend 300 on something I know is a rep rather then spend 2000 and get scammed
lmao at that first comment but i also agree with the last thing you said too im just in no position to spend 1.5k+ on 1 pair of kicks but i guess its seems your not a true sneakerhead if you dont have the yeezys smh

lmao at that first comment but i also agree with the last thing you said too im just in no position to spend 1.5k+ on 1 pair of kicks but i guess its seems your not a true sneakerhead if you dont have the yeezys smh
you don't have to have yeezys to be a sneakerhead. that doesn't define someone who's into sneakers as a hobby.

LMAO at fakes being condoned/ok/acceptable now on NT of all places... Old NT wouldn't of let this happen.

LMAO at the IRONY of the "real sneakerheads/men don't care what somebody else is wearing" mentality, but then you're posting on NT... if you TRULY didn't care what others were wearing/doing with respect to SNEAKERS, you wouldn't be posting your OPINION about IT on NT (sit back and marinate on that for a second folks)....

OF ALL places (IF ANYTHING), NT IS The place to call out fakes, since this is a sneakerhead forum dedicated to this hobby/lifestlye...

I understand the fake/rep market is here to stay, but this (NT) should be the LAST place where thats "Ok/cool" IMO...

No one is condoning fakes/reps. Not on here at least. Yes the old NT fakes were highly looked down upon and NEVER discussed at lenght but that was because they were horrible and they weren't affecting the culture like they are today. But the quality has gotten so much better its become a part of the culture that needs to be addressed for a learning standpoint. You've got a whole other entity of the sneakerhead culture that only rock reps, with pride. How is not discussing them relavent?

If you don't see it's ridiculous to call someone out on the street about their fakes then you need tenseriously re-evaluate your priorities. of course youd want to call someone out here for posting reps, but I highly doubt anyone would post themselves rocking any sort of reps in the WDYW thread. My point was if you buy/collect shoes for more than you e-props what should it matter what someone else wears?

And no the having or lacking of this 1 shoe doesn't make you or break you as a sneakerhead.

My favorite movie of all time! Liar Liar.....
laugh.gif

...ok now back to the shoes....

No one is condoning fakes/reps. Not on here at least. Yes the old NT fakes were highly looked down upon and NEVER discussed at lenght but that was because they were horrible and they weren't affecting the culture like they are today. But the quality has gotten so much better its become a part of the culture that needs to be addressed for a learning standpoint. You've got a whole other entity of the sneakerhead culture that only rock reps, with pride. How is not discussing them relavent?

I never said it wasn't relevant. There's a huge GM thread on NT, and discussing reps/fakes IS relevant. Please don't twist my words.

If you don't see it's ridiculous to call someone out on the street about their fakes then you need tenseriously re-evaluate your priorities. of course youd want to call someone out here for posting reps, but I highly doubt anyone would post themselves rocking any sort of reps in the WDYW thread. My point was if you buy/collect shoes for more than you e-props what should it matter what someone else wears?

AGAIN, I NEVER said ANYTHING about calling someone out "on the street" about fakes. I did, however, make a point that NT should be a place where one would feel comfortable doing so. If not here, than where? Believe me fam, I'm not the type of dude to call out some teeny-bopper in the mall wearing fake sponge bob dub zeros... for what? But if some dude comes on of all places a SNEAKERHEAD (as much as you may or may not like that term) FORUM saying they'd gladly buy/rock fakes, sorry bruh, dude is getting called out... And the sad part is that NTers being cool with/ok/condoning wearing/buying/selling fakes by other "supposed" sneaker "enthusiasts" is just a testament to how whack sneaker culture has become...

And no the having or lacking of this 1 shoe doesn't make you or break you as a sneakerhead.

Never said it did, and nobody on here really has. But it is the Yeezy THREAD, so I wouldn't be surprised that you seemed to get that "impression" lol.

^^^ some one did say they weren't a true sneakerhead if they didn't have these lol I wasn't specifically referring to your comments.

And yeah NT is the place to call someone out but even the most blatant person wouldn't come one here and post fakes lol

^^^ some one did say they weren't a true sneakerhead if they didn't have these lol I wasn't specifically referring to your comments.

And yeah NT is the place to call someone out but even the most blatant person wouldn't come one here and post fakes lol

I'm pretty sure people have posted fakes on here (someone correct me if i'm wrong), in the first yeezy 2 thread i believe...

Def wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility as ANYONE (and i mean ANYONE) can join NT in seconds now...

I'm pretty sure people have posted fakes on here (someone correct me if i'm wrong), in the first yeezy 2 thread i believe...

Def wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility as ANYONE (and i mean ANYONE) can join NT in seconds now...

Dudes was scammin left and right in the old thread, but nothing blatant like that.

That is what this thread is for though, making sure people are getting what the expect with those prices they are paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom