Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHrqXYW.jpg
offered $7k without even seeing them / seeing what the market is for them. In addition to not even knowing what size emelio is or when they're arriving :smh:

Either this guy is trolling emelio_1017 or emelio's alt account posted a ridiculous offer to justify whatever crazy price he's looking to resell these for :lol:

Either way something ain't right

Yeezybay just posted new detailed photos of their fakes... Figured people would wanna check them out to spot what to look for. The lining looks to pink and the sole color is still off I think... I'm no expert tho.

I still think those super perfect fakes are scary close.

Yeezybay just posted new detailed photos of their fakes... Figured people would wanna check them out to spot what to look for. The lining looks to pink and the sole color is still off I think... I'm no expert tho.

expect LC forum will be flooded with this one :x i'm personally can't tell the difference anymore, maybe have to look at the box label and shoe tag

Damn brah. You need better service

no one ever said these were dropping in October tbh, people just put it together cuz of the red october line on Yeezus, which could mean nothing since "Red October" is a movie, kanye probably just said it cuz it rhymed lol. the only official word is later this year. #thethirst will cause n*ggas to believe anything tho
If you actually go way back in this thread  details got leaked. about the red shoes being released in OCTOBER WAAAAAAAAAAAAY before yeezus released like late june. So you are incorrect. And actually nike customer support employees are the ones who initially mentioned october, and nobody believed them because everyone thought it was going to be a july release with his album. So yet again you are WRONG

Last edited:
If you actually go way back in this thread  details got leaked. about the red shoes being released in OCTOBER WAAAAAAAAAAAAY before yeezus released like late june. So you are incorrect. And actually nike customer support employees are the ones who initially mentioned october, and nobody believed them because everyone thought it was going to be a july release with his album. So yet again you are WRONG

lol @ "yet again"

none of that is official b

Last edited:
I swear people are so stupid. If you go pages back when people was talking to nike reps on the online chat, they told us they would go into production in OCTOBER, not release. So if they go into production in october they wont release till first quarter 2014. Febuary.

wasnt it posted in the rules/details that the shoes wont come until 2014 at the latest? honestly idk if they came in 2015, if i got 1 of the 50 raffle pairs why even worry when they come, sit back and relax

who cares about waiting for a free pair of RO Yeezys!!!

patience is a virtue...

oh and......orientals....
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
All of these dudes going crazy over the Red October's and im still trying to get my hands on a pair of the solars or plats. hahaha. Do you guys think its even possible to get a pair of 2s in a size 12 for under 2k anymore?

All of these dudes going crazy over the Red October's and im still trying to get my hands on a pair of the solars or plats. hahaha. Do you guys think its even possible to get a pair of 2s in a size 12 for under 2k anymore?
it's possible but don't count on it anytime now. 

as long as there not DS anythings possible. people buy them quick tho, I can't believe how many people got stacks to spend on sneakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom