Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's like n***as just click on the thread and scroll down as quickly as possible to post, putting their hand over the computer screen so they don't accidentally read a previous post

i think these red yeezy is the legit one, full detailed pics from weibo user in china. GITD or not doesnt matter but they change snakeskin with spike looks weird to me
If those look legit to you, I can get you a full size run. Just say the word.

I'll never understand the people who cop feezys and are happy about it. 
mean.gif

You're wearing fake product for hype. Super lame.

I'll never understand the people who cop feezys and are happy about it. 
mean.gif

You're wearing fake product for hype. Super lame.
Whats worse is posting about it on a forum for people only interested in buying authentic shoes.

Rock your fakes if you like, you aren't hurting anybody but I doubt anybody in here wants to know about it.

Last edited:
Lol I don't care. Cost me 100 bucks and its the same cheap Chinese sneaker that y'all are buying for 250+

**** with your holier than thou attitudes. All yeezys are hypebeast shoes. If they were called montel Williams or "Montys" they wouldn't get a second look.

Lol I don't care. Cost me 100 bucks and its the same cheap Chinese sneaker that y'all are buying for 250+

**** with your holier than thou attitudes. All yeezys are hypebeast shoes. If they were called montel Williams or "Montys" they wouldn't get a second look.
**** of here with that ********. I don't know how many times I and other members of this forum have told u ppl to stop bringing this **** up smh.

I coulda had Yeezy 2s both colors if I just sat by my damn computer.
To be honest, the odds were still totally against you. Plenty of people were right there and clicked everything instantly and still came up short.
i remember i got a pair in my cart that night, doubt im special for that but i was heated
this. still extra salty over it too. It wouldnt let me check out with my cc or paypal 

mean.gif

These were the days. Yeezy 1 was so easy.

No chance of getting red Octobers like this. The hypetrain is in full force now! :tongue:

No ones saltier than dude who had his order cancelled :lol:

The dudes that should be salty now should be that dude who gave up Nike Mags for Solars or the other guy who traded (Space jams11s / DMP 6/11 pack/ LBJ SB8/ LBJ SB9) for solars... :lol:

Edit: 2 yeezy for the mags but still...

Last edited:
That's by far the best deal.... maybe because I'm personally looking for of those :pimp:

But yea dude def. came up

EDIT: Just noticed that other thread is not locked... wonder why the AFTERMATH :nerd:

Last edited:
for those whose asking front toe box pic

and for those who offer me full size run on yeezy red? no need bro, i can get my self if ur redirecting to taobao since i'm living here i can get myself one and NO this is not one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom