Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my two cents ,how are  they coming out in october but the contest winners dont get their's till feburary dont make sense to me 

Could anyone do a LC for me? Seems to good to be true the fact that he has a long list of trades he accepts.....
And he sold pairs to the Kardashians (like a. They didn't get their own from Kanye and b. this guy was stocking the smaller sizes that seemed to end up only in France and overseas??)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321225590924?cmd=VIDESC

A lot about this just screams scam

random question,

but isn't the product code that's been going around for the ROs (508214 660) a fake one that was tweeted a while back?

and if so, how come Nike stills knows what shoe it's referring to when we supply them with that product code?

Last edited:
Could anyone do a LC for me? Seems to good to be true the fact that he has a long list of trades he accepts.....
And he sold pairs to the Kardashians (like a. They didn't get their own from Kanye and b. this guy was stocking the smaller sizes that seemed to end up only in France and overseas??)

a. there are male kardashians

b. he said he wouldn't sell for less than 1700, so I'm not sure what the scam is. if your talking about the trades again if u send your sneakers to somebody with the hope they'll send something back you open yourself to anything, doesn't matter if they actually have the shoe or that they sell a lot of "heat"

a. there are male kardashians

b. he said he wouldn't sell for less than 1700, so I'm not sure what the scam is. if your talking about the trades again if u send your sneakers to somebody with the hope they'll send something back you open yourself to anything, doesn't matter if they actually have the shoe or that they sell a lot of "heat"
A. If I'm remotely related to any chick busting it open for kanye I shouldn't have to cop/pay for my own pair of yeezys. Nike should have to eat that cost.

B. Some of dudes trade requests are lopsided and why wouldn't someone in the new york area just drop off their DS yeezy 2 solars at flight club for a guaranteed take home of 3,000.

I'm not sure Kanyes relationship with Nike is as sweet as you think it is. he doubt he can get unlimited amounts of the shoe just cause he designed them. any that he gave to kardashians he probably bought himself.

are you sure flight club pays people 3k for yeezys? I always figured they paid people around 60-70% of what they resold em for.

Last edited:
Huh? Flight Club is a consignment shop. The price is set by the seller and FC takes a cut of the price.

I don't know if this is what your asking because I'd assume you and just about everyone else on this site understands how FC works

Huh? Flight Club is a consignment shop. The price is set by the seller and FC takes a cut of the price.

I don't know if this is what your asking because I'd assume you and just about everyone else on this site understands how FC works
Seller doesnt set the price. FC does. There are times they'll work with you, but for the most part FC sets the price.

I honestly don't know exactly how it works cuz I've never been to one I just know it's a consignment shop. idk what kind of percentages they pay people or what, but mr deeds made it seem like they just buy the sneakers off you

Last edited:
I honestly don't know exactly how it works cuz I've never been to one I just know it's a consignment shop. idk what kind of percentages they pay people or what, but mr deeds made it seem like they just buy the sneakers off you
You don't make $ until they sell

Seller doesnt set the price. FC does. There are times they'll work with you, but for the most part FC sets the price.
Nah they don't. They take a cut but they don't set the price man
FC sets the price range, you can choose to be at the bottom or top of the price range but you can't just price a shoe really low or really high.  As an example they limited how much you could charge for 2013 DB3s.  Why, because they want to artificially keep the price of 2010s high.

The also limited the price of corks earlier this year when they originally dropped, caused a lot of sellers to go direct to ebay.

Split is 80/20 and at the going rate of 3,750, 3,000 is your take home when it sells.

Last edited:
let say if you give them a price to sell and your price is low, for example 2k. do they sell it for 2k or do they push it to 3k so they can make more?

kanye def doesn't get as many as he wants... hence why he's been buying up any size 12's that come up for sale (very reliable source told me that)... and also why he said in a video after the Y1 release he had to buy pairs off ebay himself just to have enough to go around to his people...

kanye def doesn't get as many as he wants... hence why he's been buying up any size 12's that come up for sale (very reliable source told me that)... and also why he said in a video after the Y1 release he had to buy pairs off ebay himself just to have enough to go around to his people...

Kanye buys and sells stuff on Ebay. There is an Ebay store that's been open up for a couple months now selling a few hundred of his items. It's easy to find if you know what your looking at...

Kanye buys and sells stuff on Ebay. There is an Ebay store that's been open up for a couple months now selling a few hundred of his items. It's easy to find if you know what your looking at...

why the ambiguousness lol what's the name of it?

I remember that video and actually believed it for years... And then recently stopped believing it.

Also was confused at his size because the "worn" sample pair that went for charity was a 10.5 I thought ....

Damn....imagine the Red pair with leather like that sample. They'd really be a contender for G.O.A.T.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom