Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by melofan15

I've noticed the plats have gone down in price, you can even find some for about $1200 outside of ebay but the solars stay at $1700+
30t6p3b.gif

everyone still telling me $1600+ 
laugh.gif

that guy with the cracked plats just told me he only wore them 3 times...

and he only weighs 175lbs...

that's not good...
30t6p3b.gif

and i use sneaker shields for certain shoes, and yes, they definitely do work (my 2001 black cement 3's i unDSed last year would be super creased if i hadn't used them)...

they're the most comfortable tho on shoes you either bought slightly too big, or they have roomy toe boxes... even if you cut the sides so your pinky toe doesn't hit up against it, sometimes they're just not comfortable at all (i wouldn't waste my money on the version they sell at footlockers tho, apparently after time they end up bending and creasing anyways, and i found them more uncomfortable)...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Do Sneaker Shields actually work for shoes? Or are they just a gimmick?
To me, they work on a fair amount of shoes. They are not full-proof as they basically just extend the length of where the natural points of articulation on a shoe are(i.e. the toe-box). I think it was my Anniversary IVs that had weird creasing imprints due to these. They ended up being farther back where the Sneaker Shields ended as opposed to the toe-box area. Not bad, but not good either. However, they are much better as well as transferable than that of the Force Fields. The only form of adjustments I've made to mine have been trimming them a bit lower to accommodate the profile of most of my shoes...

Plats are on the truck and will be in me casa today.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Looks like the Elite Homes will be delivered today as well..
good way to start the week.

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

I cant see myself paying reseller prices so i guess im never getting them :/
After hearing and seeing these chipping and pealing problems, it's going to be very hard for me to buy these for what resellers are asking.  They would have to come way down.  I'm in no hurry to drop a bunch of cash on these when other great releases are still ahead.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

that guy with the cracked plats just told me he only wore them 3 times...

and he only weighs 175lbs...

that's not good...
30t6p3b.gif

and i use sneaker shields for certain shoes, and yes, they definitely do work (my 2001 black cement 3's i unDSed last year would be super creased if i hadn't used them)...

they're the most comfortable tho on shoes you either bought slightly too big, or they have roomy toe boxes... even if you cut the sides so your pinky toe doesn't hit up against it, sometimes they're just not comfortable at all (i wouldn't waste my money on the version they sell at footlockers tho, apparently after time they end up bending and creasing anyways, and i found them more uncomfortable)...
What was he doing though? Casual wear? running? Because I'm on worn several times and no peel or chipping.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Do Sneaker Shields actually work for shoes? Or are they just a gimmick?
I've used them numerous times and yes they do work.  But they are very uncomfortable and I've even trimmed them to fit my feet exactly as they should within the shoes.  I've used these in kicks that are slightly to big, to prevent crazy creases and these joints work beautifully.  I end up doing duck walks though, and the pain was just too much so I stopped using mine a few months ago. 

As soon as these hit my door step I left the box closed and sOld them. About 4g's for two pairs of shoes= no brainer. I like the shoes but not that much, I'm also not a fan of West. Hearing about the cracking paint is just sad, but you beasts don't care anyway, you guys will buy anything.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

roll.gif
the whole dimez/franalations think is hilarious!!! You should just go find him in person and take them from him. I mean look at him... what is he gonna do? You HAVE to be a bigger dude than him (nh). Dude prolly has hired body every time he steps out with all the heat he has, or, everyone knows they couldnt fit his size so he's safe lmaooo 
laugh.gif

Oh I def body him...he look frail like #!%*..I hard gust of wind could knock the #!%* out of him....
Dude lives in la though...Im all they way in MD...

Dude probably read this and buy up all the 7 just to #!%* on me on purpose...

This aint the first time I was bidding on the nubuck III and come to find out he won them...

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

As soon as these hit my door step I left the box closed and sOld them. About 4g's for two pairs of shoes= no brainer. I like the shoes but not that much, I'm also not a fan of West. Hearing about the cracking paint is just sad, but you beasts don't care anyway, you guys will buy anything.

coming from the guy whos chosen name is jordan23dotcom...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

indifferent.gif
Talk like that, like sneaker collectors are crack heads, is exactly why I refuse to spend money w/ resellers I don't know. The price alone is disrespectful, but the "these cats will buy anything" mentality behind it is even more disrespectful.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

indifferent.gif
Talk like that, like sneaker collectors are crack heads, is exactly why I refuse to spend money w/ resellers I don't know. The price alone is disrespectful, but the "these cats will buy anything" mentality behind it is even more disrespectful.
why u guys mad tho? what he is saying is 100% true.

if people werent willing to pay $1000+ for these, there wouldnt be a $1000+ resell price set.

and no i dont have a pair myself, gave up along time ago. no way in hell am i ever gonna spend $1000+ on some shoes.

Originally Posted by HNI7LINH

Just seen the first decent fakes on ebay... just a heads up you'll.
so pay $100 for these, or $1500 for the authentic pairs?

I'm gonna guess that the majority of Yeezy 2's that I see in real life will be pictured above
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

#%@ is up with all these youtube "on feet" videos. I mean it was cool to see them glow perpetually so I appreciate that video but after viewing I saw so many other "on feet" videos for other retro jordans and such. Since when do people do this? Why? 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Nah I feel you. Its sort of weird but that dude I posted usually puts some dope stuff on youtube. 
I follow a lot of tech channels that do unboxing vids and reviews and a few sneaker cats. So I guess this is sort of like the sneaker community's version of unboxings and reviews? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom