Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish they would sound a tornado siren in every city when these release
roll.gif

You right i'm an athlete on the 5th floor but working there for 5 plus years they wouldn't keep us in the dark about this. Whenever theres a huge release they always show us the shoes first hand and how they look and blah blah
what they did for the dbvs was dirty, I would never work at that type of establishment unless I could change the way things go

No it's just like this.. Let's take in all the info and try and make sense of it. The more we know the better chance we have. I don't want anyone to be discouraged from posting because everything may help.

This is definitely the place to discuss it. Spiffy I appreciate your input and it could very well be February but we can no longer go off "my source never let me down" because of how many other posters came in and said their source is never wrong.

It's clear nike doesn't want us to know ... At least not yet.

Until then let's just keep track of everything to avoid repeated info and confusion. Once again, input in here is always appreciated!

Thank you. That makes a lot more sense since that store is co-owned by Kanye's Creative Art Director and friend Virgil Abloh. Ok will update. Rsvp tour manager wasn't making sense.

Rsvp is a store in Chicago and for anyone who wasn't aware... They received Yeezys and said they would announce a time for sale on the Monday after RD. Well... That Monday came and they put them up without an announcement. Needless to say their little site crashed and the few pairs they had were gone in milliseconds..

Edit: my bad thought u were talking about levrons shop

Last edited:
Rsvp is a store in Chicago and for anyone who wasn't aware... They received Yeezys and said they would announce a time for sale on the Monday after RD. Well... That Monday came and they put them up without an announcement. Needless to say their little site crashed and the few pairs they had were gone in milliseconds..

I remember that release and seeing Don C's tweet about it:

I tried and failed miserably on that release.

The Yeezy's a Nike product and Nike is using Kanye's image to promote the shoe.   Kanye would have little insight on release date, availability and such like many endorsing celebrities do.  To speculate someone from Kanye's crew would know specific product release/availability information from a major corporation like Nike is a bit of stretch.  They may have common knowledge like they are releasing fall 2013 but the specific release date will come from the top. 

Another thing, Nike won't be doing a silent release on this release... they might have a TBD time but the date will be set.  

The Yeezy's a Nike product and Nike is using Kanye's image to promote the shoe.   Kanye would have little insight on release date, availability and such like many endorsing celebrities do.  To speculate someone from Kanye's crew would know specific product release/availability information from a major corporation like Nike is a bit of stretch.  They may have common knowledge like they are releasing fall 2013 but the specific release date will come from the top. 

Another thing, Nike won't be doing a silent release on this release... they might have a TBD time but the date will be set.  

best post from the 10+ pages I just recapped through

im not saying they will 100% release in feb. but after knowing this dude for awhile, he hasnt ever let me down in the past so if i had to make a bet it would be feb. was just trying to help. i know im a "noob" blah blah blah i was just trying to help people who want the kicks just as bad as me
I don't care if your a "noob" - that is irrelevant.. But how well do you know this guy? I mean you really jumbled that info "rsvp tour"?? How could you possibly get that from RSVP Gallery? That picture is from IG. Did you actually talk to anyone or did you just screenshot someone's IG?

Being serious. Just want to know the truth behind what you were trying to say

I'm not believing this easy guy. I mean how do we know this is the real TEXT?

I could set up a fake text with my friend right now saying when the yeezys dropping and he will say nov 2nd.

You have no proof that easy said that himself from the text. C'mon guys. A text message? Really?

Minn Ave in DC for the Zens...

Caught the Tans there too off one of my boys who got lucky in a raffle...

Black PInks were a fail in DC and I heard they were easy breezy in Bmore, regret not goin up there... Heard Gentei/MontClaire/Mondawmin were fairly easy cops...

Still need them Black pinks... smh...

Gentei was "EASY" if you consider camping for 4 days straight easy....

Mt.Claire and Modawmin were easy if you had an inside connect or were lucky enough to win the raffle...

Overall the only Y1 release in the DMV that was even remotely easy was the first... Zens... when spots were still doing FCFS.

Last edited:
I don't care if your a "noob" - that is irrelevant.. But how well do you know this guy? I mean you really jumbled that info "rsvp tour"?? How could you possibly get that from RSVP Gallery? That picture is from IG. Did you actually talk to anyone or did you just screenshot someone's IG?

Being serious. Just want to know the truth behind what you were trying to say
Well, my corporate dude said Feb 2014 initially. I asked him about rumors and he said he doesn't know why stores are getting them and that best he knows, they'll drop in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom