Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDK, figure it out. Looks like Geno Smith, LOL!

Last edited:
His jeans are not tucked behind the tounge, must be fake

:tongue:

But seriously, we couldve had a better view if he did

Last edited:
you cats will find anything to claim a fake pair lmao. You can't even see the suede in those blurry *** pics.
The pic I referred to had a clear view of the suede on the inside of the left shoe. We still need better pics, and if you read what I said, you would have known that I said it could just be the lighting that is making the suede look lighter than it should. 

Looks like I might have spoken too soon lulz
My boy swears those are Jay-Z's (former?) seats- dude is dorky enough to know that kind of crap so I wouldn't doubt he's right.

swear I've never seen anybody not make the yeezys look stupid other then kanye himself. s**t depresses me that I don't have a pair of 2s

Looks like I might have spoken too soon lulz
My boy swears those are Jay-Z's (former?) seats- dude is dorky enough to know that kind of crap so I wouldn't doubt he's right.

Those aren't jay-z seats. Jay sits in the second row. Atleast everytime I saw him alone he was there. Man could sit where ever he wanted too

Last edited:
He's a manager or a higher up at nike seen him around for a minute, his name is Damien I think. If you know about Nike Football Society he's in with the people that know.
oh ok, looked slightly different than Bronson anyway lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom