Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The contradictions in this thread are INSANE. You'll frown upon a reseller looking to make a couple grand profit from people that can afford it but it's ok to sell an extra pair to offset the price of $245? LOL! You're incredible "real" employment says you can crap on "broke" resellers but you're trying to offset the cost of $245? LMAO!!! Let's be real, unless you work for a non for profit charity anything you do takes advantage of someone's likes, needs, or wants. Just because this form of profit is targeting your over zealous borderline obsessive nearly mental disease like lust for a shoe doesn't make them any worse than your "Fortune 500 CEO form or employment" that puts reselling so beneath you. Get over your damn selves!

Nike will announce a release date, now a release time they might not..
Oh I'm not worried about a release time. I'll be e-camping either way 
laugh.gif

I have little to know expectations for this release to begin with. If I get them, cool. If not, I'll hit the market and if prices are ridiculous then I'll move on. It's really not as "life or death" as you guys are making it.

No, what is childish is 90% of the posts in this thread and most of these people just wanna make some dough off people who actually like the shoe. Go get a real job, stop c-blocking people just trying to wear a shoe they like.

I get offered crazy money all the time cuz I have the rare size 12 in all released yeezys, cuz that size sells for the most, and I've been offered crazy trades with heat like mags, and I choose to keep them, cuz I like them more than I want the money, which will likely be spent on something of less long lasting value to me.

To those of us that like these and want to keep them more than the money that can be made from them, we need a spot we can congregate. It's actually what NT used to be about.
You just said you had a FSR that you sold for over retail so YOU made dough off of people who really liked the Y1, doesn't matter if you're making $100 or $1000, you're still part of what you're preaching about.

Niketalk was on it's own before, now you have blogs and sneaker sites that let the proverbial cat out of the bag for every release. Everyones chances are still the same...SLIM to none...this childish, RASCALSesque "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" thing you're suggesting is behaving in nothing more than a hipster  IMO. 

Face facts, you're one of a only a few people in the world who is LEGIT in LOVE with your yeezys. 

Last edited:
The contradictions in this thread are INSANE. You'll frown upon a reseller looking to make a couple grand profit from people that can afford it but it's ok to sell an extra pair to offset the price of $245? LOL! You're incredible "real" employment says you can crap on "broke" resellers but you're trying to offset the cost of $245? LMAO!!! Let's be real, unless you work for a non for profit charity anything you do takes advantage of someone's likes, needs, or wants. Just because this form of profit is targeting your over zealous borderline obsessive nearly mental disease like lust for a shoe doesn't make them any worse than your "Fortune 500 CEO form or employment" that puts reselling so beneath you. Get over your damn selves!

Personally, I don't have a problem with reselling. I support many a folk's hustle year after year. It's when you list your shoe... I don't know, FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS more than retail that I have a problem with. If you don't do that, then do what you do. My personal suppliers never ever overcharge like that, and they very well could.

Copped All Red Balenciaga pleated sneakers for less than a $100 over retail. New. His choice, not mine.

Last edited:

Random, but a guy on eBay just had a listing for this sample earlier today for auction but stating he wouldn't take anything less than $10,000. Needless to say he ended the auction (must've got what he wanted).

Oh I'm not worried about a release time. I'll be e-camping either way 
laugh.gif

I have little to know expectations for this release to begin with. If I get them, cool. If not, I'll hit the market and if prices are ridiculous then I'll move on. It's really not as "life or death" as you guys are making it.
They will be don't even throw that if in there 
laugh.gif

*lurker who started the FIRST Yeezy 2 thread chimes in*

Actually, Nike themselves told the world first when they were releasing.. http://nikeinc.com/news/the-nike-air-yeezy-ii#/inline/10958

which was 10 days before the actual drop.. as they did with the DB Vs as well, which released 9/14.. http://nikeinc.com/doernbecher/news...ildren-s-hospital-pay-tribute-to-isaac-arzate

this leads me to believe that Nike will make no exception to the Red Octobers.. as much as you all may like to believe, Nike will not leave us in the dark about an actual release date!

About how the release is handled, that's another story haha

IMO the Nov. 9th date should be put to rest until Nike themselves confirms that, and given that Nike gives us a minimum of 10 days notice of an actual release date, Nov. 9th is just another phantom date

So lets keep the hypebeast at home.. cause we clearly see that the feds are watchin! n shout to Mark for the awesome updates
That's right, And Laced Australia confirm the release date on May 15th, so like a month before the release date.

He's delusional, bro. No 2 ways about it. Proto has proto-vision.

I think besides all the obvious noticeable differences between the authentic and replica RO, the lining under the swoosh is also another big indicator, if you look closely theres a bunch of lines even under the pyramids that the fakes dont have

Knowin my luck i wont be able to score these for retail so im just tryin to do my research so I dont get got

My niqqa!! Very well said. Imma keep it a stack with y'all. DONT let me get my hands on this overrated ,glorified fusion for retail. From the unnecessary thirst for these, I will shamelessly capitalize off of it financially. It's only right. :lol:

There are also 100X more people just looking for pairs to flip. Blogs trying to get clicks so they get paid etc. Nearly everyone is just out to get money.

I definitely agree that there is a need to keep info off of these forums because they are too high profile now. but a group of 5-6 people is sus. if anything we should have a group through like some kind of smartphone app that is large but private enough to keep out hypes and resellers. i don't think it's that hard to tell who's in here for the love and who's not

Rofl. Allen Iverson was happier to talk to me and that dude is broke and depressed.
There are also 100X more people just looking for pairs to flip. Blogs trying to get clicks so they get paid etc. Nearly everyone is just out to get money.

Actually hes far from broke, reebok has 55mil guaranteed for him after he hits a certain age.. Hes just broke till then lol

I definitely agree that there is a need to keep info off of these forums because they are too high profile now. but a group of 5-6 people is sus. if anything we should have a group through like some kind of smartphone app that is large but private enough to keep out hypes and resellers. i don't think it's that hard to tell who's in here for the love and who's not
BBM is back, you might as well 
grin.gif

Actually hes far from broke, reebok has 55mil guaranteed for him after he hits a certain age.. Hes just broke till then lol

It's $30 mil and he can't touch it until he's 55!! Might as well be broke til then. lol Oh and his wife/ex-wife gets 1/2.

Last edited:
There are def way more lurkers than members, cats with no interest in wearing the shoe, just scoring a pair to resell... And other sites and blogs lurking to take NT info and publish it like they got some exclusive inside info themselves.

Which is why a few of us had a secret forum for Yeezys last time, and it was invite only.

Think we should do it again, fellas... You know who you are.
wink.gif
Of course Proto, and it will be the same in line.
I mean, when I camp in Paris, the each one of 23 others campers said "I'll keep the pair to wear it".
2 months after the release, we were only 2/24 to still have their pairs and to wear them.
I think it will be the same for these RO.
20% to wear / 80% to resell !

Peru, you're ASSuming too much, bruh.

B4 I got the FSR I had already paid rape for like 3 pairs ($500 for my first pair of zens straight from Leaders), and had to pay more rape for more, for the other 2 colors I didn't get a size run of. I still was able to hook NTers up for cheaper than they woulda otherwise had to pay, and level my costs out a bit.

But you seem obsessed with Yeezys and their threads for someone who disses them so hard. You're always in a Yeezy thread trying to clown everyone and make broad generalizations about everyone's motives for buying them. I think you seriously believe not a single person actually really likes the shoe and wants them regardless of hype.

I don't get it. If you hate the shoe and the people who buy it so much why are you in here? You don't see me in threads about shoes I dislike telling everyone they're lame for liking them... Just saying...

LMAO @ "sus".  Don't be sharing info about these shoes with 5 of your friends thru text messages, you sus.  If it's such a big damn deal for you to keep posting about it, go start whatever it is you want to start and don't include whoever it is you don't want to include, looks like you got a real good plan so do it.  Sounds like you know those 5-6 are the only ones that will have anything to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom