Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I love how the people that have to rely on these threads to know a date before their friends and tell em 10 minutes before they see it all over twitter and in every single blog so they feel important, think they dictate what the people that they'll get this info from should be talking about. Think the thread should be closed? Don't like the discussion? Hmmmmm don't click on the thread and you get the same results. Pretty simple solution.

Gator we knew about DB5's, their backstory, and what they looked like back in May. That's a bad example.

i dont even want these to release

SRS

just i know i wont get a pair, pretty much most of this thread wont either
Yea at this point with all this hype I kinda just want these to release so I can miss out be tight for like a week and move on with my life 
laugh.gif

Nike moves like a thief in the night. How come no one posted pics of DB 5's in stock rooms? How come no one knew they even existed til two weeks before launch?

Nike has a mack tight grip on this release. Searching for info from anyone but a few hyper ups is pointless. Even some of them won't know until last minute.
someone did post a pic of DB5s in the stock room. it was the same day as the RSVP, and i believe someone said they just came in that day

pimp.gif
 ^ nice plats and I wouldn't be so quick to say these are releasing this week, possibly next week (forging iron 11's were a random release on NDC Europe and weren't announced till the day before that they were going to release) It could be these or those, we'll see.

Last edited:
why are you guys ruling out a surprise drop on NDC?

They dropped all the Yeezy 1s on NDC just like that. Random ***** day and time after the initial launch.

Anyone in Philly or NJ know of stores other than TakeOverNJ or Ubiq that got the first two?

I've been searching but haven't found anything at all. Didn't have the ability to be in the mix last time, was on vacation up until a few days before the release.

PM's welcome.

Really? I must have missed that then, I was completely unaware as was everyone else I knew pretty much.
Yeah it wasn't info that was braodcast, but people on NT and other places still had it.  Do you usually know about everything but I guess just not post about it on here?  This was first I heard, I'm sure some people know a little earlier tho.  I think your post was correct in terms of RO's though, DB5's just didn't go down that way.

Villa in Philly had the scavenger hunt release last year for their pairs of Y2's, GradeSchool.

Last edited:
Michael k. might get them but who knows where those pairs are gonna end up at and for how much. Transit I heard got the 2s and charged $600. After they put up a sign saying they didn't receive them, if thats the right shop I'm thinking of, they're near Michael ks

:rofl: :rofl: at Nike and kanye not wanting people with bots to cop, no offense to you my dude but that is hilarious
And furthermore the bots can monitor nike twitter so a random drop ain't gonna stop the bots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom